Injection of Bug theory

Milferd

Sydney/Nadia shipper
Following is not fiction but speculation but do to explicit nature I felt that this area would be best for it. If not moderators please move and tell me explination.

This is written explicitly but in a clinically scientific style so I assume it is R level.

Would love comment and suggestions.

Seeing the size of the other transmitter I could easily see one the same rough size but made longer but thinner sort of like a small cold capsule. The transmitter could be inserted into Jack’s urethra by him before oral intercourse. Irina’s sexual skills are certainly advanced so I assume she has mastered the art of suppressing the gag reflex so she could take Jack’s member completely it’s full length into her throat. Jack’s member would have to be only a little longer than average length to get into the throat but would be even more effective if particularly long to reach right above where the bug was found. Upon climax with the member fully inserted (the way the greatest pleasure is achieved but not normally portrayed in visual media) the transmitter would have micro hooks that would deploy as soon as the pressure on the side of the capsule from the urethra was released. The esophagus is a great place for something to hook without being able to be felt and the item could probably stay for quite a long time before being dislodged.

:confused: Ummm..........it's well written, but sort of boring. Try putting in a little more how & when. Keep trying. You have a clear writing voice.(y)

that's a good theory. However, I'd have to agree with AgentNicBristow on this. It probably was transmitted through intercoarse but not oral. It's very well written.

Back