Politics Innocent Suicide Bomber Suspect Shot

Moonlite Star said:
but what are the defining factors of a terrorist? in todays world, it seems that anyone can be one...obviously in this case, they guessed wrong.
[post="1436817"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The fact is anyone could be a terrorist today

They didnt guess wrong, correct me if im wrong but didnt the guy come from a house that they were investigating about the bombings? It wasnt like they just ran after some random guy in the street. ;)

aliascazUK said:

They didnt guess wrong, correct me if im wrong but didnt the guy come from a house that they were investigating about the bombings? It wasnt like they just ran after some random guy in the street. ;)
[post="1438934"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I hadn't heard that.

I thought it was a guy with a long coat and backpack who they wanted to stop for questioning, but he ran because they started chasing him and he didn't understand what they were saying. And then because he wouldn't stop they shot him.

aliascazUK said:

[post="1438934"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I hadn't heard that side of the story either...

They didnt guess wrong, correct me if im wrong but didnt the guy come from a house that they were investigating about the bombings? It wasnt like they just ran after some random guy in the street

I've been in Cuba for a fortnight listening to nothing but CNN (which by the way, has no real news) and I knew that one.

I fully support the British police in their actions. Shot to kill was a well implemented policy. Stop when no one else is moving is pretty universal.

I don't think they should have killed him, but he really should have stopped when the police were chasing him.. I understand why they thought he was the terrorist if he just ran, but couldn't they have shot him with tranqs or something.. or in the leg.. or..?

Back