Insanity is Just a Word

aliaschick4mv said:
kate_jones said:
You're doing a great job. This is a realy different fic, so I like it. Can't wait for more! And your sig is so funny! Men are pigs, aren't they? Lol!
~kate
:nods: Wanna join the convent??? Anyone?? We've only 5 members! 😭
LOL. Count me in!! :lol:
Can't wait for the next chapter!!
-Karie-

Mrs. Karie Vartan said:
aliaschick4mv said:
kate_jones said:
You're doing a great job. This is a realy different fic, so I like it. Can't wait for more! And your sig is so funny! Men are pigs, aren't they? Lol!
~kate
:nods: Wanna join the convent??? Anyone?? We've only 5 members! 😭
LOL. Count me in!! :lol:
Can't wait for the next chapter!!
-Karie-
can i join too???? :thinking:

:blush: THREE MORE MEMBERS! Jamie will be so happy! And ya, musically83, I've got the next chapter done. I can't type it tonight, cuz I've got tons of math, then I have to mope over the END OF BUFFY?? WHAT?? WHO'S CRAZY IDEA WAS THIS? I WANT TO SPEAK WITH- Wait- who do I talk to? UPN? Joss? Sarah? SOMEONE HELP ME!! 😭 Don't leave Buffy, we LOVE YOU!!!

:whimpers away, as everyone stares at her, scared and confused:

Victoria King said:
i thought you said i would be mad?!?!? i wasnt just sad because that whole great s/v moment....was....is....not real!!so that was sad but great chapter!
LOL Vic, that's NEXT chapter. Next chapter, I will make some people very mad. And sad. Very upset, we'll leave it at that.

Sorry about the double posts Alias Elle (if you're reading this)

umm.... i'm scared what's going to happen next chapter.... hopefully i won't have to kill you... LMAO! jk but that was great!! :D

(y) (y) OMG! Your story is soooo good! I love the twist in it. I feel sorry for Syd. She wants the life with Vaughn soo badly, but it's not real. Uuurrgghh!! Your story is too good! I'm hooked! By the way, I really LOVE your avatar!! So cool! Post soon!

~Shammi~

aliaschick4mv said:
Victoria King said:
i thought you said i would be mad?!?!? i wasnt just sad because that whole great s/v moment....was....is....not real!!so that was sad but great chapter!
LOL Vic, that's NEXT chapter. Next chapter, I will make some people very mad. And sad. Very upset, we'll leave it at that.

Sorry about the double posts Alias Elle (if you're reading this)
lol, sorry! my mistake and hurry with the next chapter..please! ^_^
and LOL! you are a buffy fan! not that that is funny its just this: i was telling my one fanfic reader/writer friend about your fic and how i love the plotline and she was saying that it sounds like an old buffy episode, i think it was something with normal in the title! but we were wondering if you were a buffy fan and sure enough you are!hehehe! sorry thats just very ironic how i came on here and you had a buffy post! and my friend she feels your pain, she is obsessed over buffy and she was crying when it was over! thats how i will be if alias ever.......cant finsih the sentence to hard for me to handle! -_-
cant wait for the next chapter, but i m confused...what can be more upsetting than vaughn and all of alias world being fictional?! i dont understand there is nothing worse.....or is there!? are you going to kill someone? please no!!

:blush: Vic, do I EVER kill anyone??? :devil:

And yeah, the ep was Normal Again... Sorry peoples, but I forgot my fic in my locker 😭 Tomorrow it'll be up... unless of course the computer crashes, or something...

Luve ya,
Dani

aliaschick4mv said:
then I have to mope over the END OF BUFFY??  WHAT??  WHO'S CRAZY IDEA WAS THIS?  I WANT TO SPEAK WITH- Wait- who do I talk to?  UPN?  Joss?  Sarah?  SOMEONE HELP ME!!  😭 Don't leave Buffy, we LOVE YOU!!!
omg i so know how you feel, and to stay on topic........hurry up dani listen to your readers, we will form a virtual roit if you don't get the chap up (j/k don't hate me) :run:

That was a sweet chap, but because SOMEONE decided to make the insanity real, I wasn't able to fully enjoy it. I still want more though! Oh, and thanks for the PM.

LOL Sorry xdancer... I don't know WHO that could be!

And yeah, here I am! I have returned from the far off lands of school to write more.

So... We left off with a Sydney about to fall unconscious...

"HAND ME THE NEEDLE!" you hear a voice yelling.
"WAIT!" cries a voice you recognize. Peter. "She's calming down!"
You regain some sort of mental clarity, and sit straight up, breathing heavily. "NO! Dammit!" you turn to Peter. "Thanks, now I just got captured."
Peter sighs, and tells you, once again, the same thing he has been telling you this whole time. "That world isn't real, you know that."

"Yeah, but I'm not happy about it," you say, loud enough that Peter can hear you, delivering a blow. "And who's to say that f I die there I won't die here?"
Peter is silent for a moment. "So, don't go back."
"There are people I love there," you say, in the softest tone you have ever used with Peter. "I need to go back."
"There's also a world of pain there."

"Actually, I don't believe that's so," says Rob. "I've been studying your case. As you know, you created this world, what we call "The Alias" to punish yourself for the loss of your child. From the few things we've gathered, through dream monitoring, the few times you've been coherent enough to tell us what happens there, and a recent drug that makes you talk in your sleep, you have a loving husband, and a baby. So, now that you're happy, your reason for having that world is slipping away, along with The Alias. That's why you remember this world. You've never been happier. (A/N remember the first line? "You've never been happier")

Well, that just pisses you off. "So, you're telling me that the happier I get, the more tortured I get?"
"Tina, this doesn't have to torture you!" says Peter, pleading with you to understand. "You belong here. You just have to believe that."
"I'm going back now," you say angrily. You close your eyes, willing your mind to The Alias.

"Good day Sydney."
You're back. You are Sydney here. You open your eyes, knowing you will regret it. Through the dim light, you can barely make out the form in front of you, as it moves in the darkness. But you will recognize that voice until the day you die. You blow the sweaty hair off your face, since your hands are bound, and say: "Sloane. So nice to see you again."

"The pleasure's mine!" says Sloane. "It's always nice to see an old friend."
"I'm glad you think so highly of me," you spit back.
"I said old friend. So sad that you had to ruin that friendship."
"So sad that it was false to begin with."

"Enough with the feeble banter Sydney. I have a present for you." Sloane gestures towards the door, and in come two guards.

Holding an unconscious Michael and Nancy.

"Let them go!" you struggle with your bonds. "You son of a *****, this has NOTHING to do with them!"
"This has EVERYTHING to do with them! If not for Agent Vaughn, do you really think that you would have remained with the CIA? Or not been killed? Or if Nancy had not been born, you would be in the position you are now, protecting the nation, when you are the one who needs protecting?"
"That doesn't mean you have to hold them captive!"

BANG BANG. Two shots were fired. One bullet entered Michael's head. The other went into Nancy's.

"NO! YOU @$$HOLE NO!" You stop then, unable to speak. You don't cry. You hold your torment inside of you, knowing what is coming next.

"Hello Tina," says Peter, sounding tired, emotionally, as usual.

And you let it all out. All the pain, all the anger, all the tears. All your tears. Peter holds you, and you give in to the little comfort he can give you. This emotion you're feeling ... it's not love. It's gratitude. Gratitude to a man who loves you, even though you don't feel the same.

Tears drench your shirt, and you cry for hours. He can't be gone. Michael can't be dead. I-It's not supposed to be like that. If it's your fantasy, WHY CAN'T YOU FIX IT! But you already know the answer-

Because you weren't meant to. This is your bodies way of healing itself.

When your tears have been reduced to a whimper, you manage to say, voice hoarse with tears, "I'm not going back there. I have no reason to."

:marks Vaughn off her list of Alias characters to kill:

:devil: Hate me?

Luve ya,
Dani

Back