INSANO FAMILY *6*

Status
Not open for further replies.
obsessetion said:
AliasHombre said:
Victoria King said:
AliasHombre said:
Im leaving, its like talking to deaf dogs, it really is.
PONCHO!!! give AA a chance!!!!
No, it has been tainted with morons who have no clue what they are talking about.
k r u callin me 1???
Well, if you think a moron is someone not capable of typing actual words, then yes. Just answering the question, not trying to argue.

AliasHombre said:
Victoria King said:
AliasHombre said:
PONCHO!!! give AA a chance!!!!
No, it has been tainted with morons who have no clue what they are talking about.
c'mon everyone needs to relax and stop betaing a dead horse. leaving isn't the answer...

obsessetion said:
Itz the MT said:
AliasHombre said:
Bye bye big boy. Calling me a deaf dog eh? Well leave a dog alone, because nothing can stop me.. from burrying my bones in the yard.. of someone else's house..

but seriously, I'm not as dumb as you.. at least i dont need to flame to win arguments.
leave it mt!!!!
just ignore!!! k!!!
Your beating a dead horse, i havent said anything in the last few minutes. Stop bringing it up. You are being agruementative.

If you all choose to continue this, I'm closing this thread down. So for the love of anything stop!

AliasHombre said:
obsessetion said:
Itz the MT said:
AliasHombre said:
Bye bye big boy. Calling me a deaf dog eh? Well leave a dog alone, because nothing can stop me.. from burrying my bones in the yard.. of someone else's house..

but seriously, I'm not as dumb as you.. at least i dont need to flame to win arguments.
leave it mt!!!!
just ignore!!! k!!!
Your beating a dead horse, i havent said anything in the last few minutes. Stop bringing it up. You are being agruementative.
Learn to spell, please. And if it was up to me.. I wouldn't bring up ANYTHING. To me it's all clear, but you had to start about it again... :rolleyes:

ok!!!! wat is ur problem???
y r u callin people names then u come out with i didn't do nothin!!!!
and y r u callin me a moron!!! the only moron i see around here is u!!! cus ur just flamin people 4 no apparent reason!!!
tell me wat i've said 2 u that's offended u???
and if u don't like the way i type tough cus thats me and if u don't like it it's ur own fault!!!

Itz the MT said:
AliasHombre said:
obsessetion said:
Itz the MT said:
AliasHombre said:

leave it mt!!!!
just ignore!!! k!!!
Learn to spell, please. And if it was up to me.. I wouldn't bring up ANYTHING. To me it's all clear, but you had to start about it again... :rolleyes:
I have come to terms that i am not the best at spelling. Do you need to point it out in any fleeting hope of argueing, i think not.

AliasHombre said:
obsessetion said:
Itz the MT said:
AliasHombre said:

leave it mt!!!!
just ignore!!! k!!!
WTF???
i'm tellin mt 2 leave it out!!! ok so if u want him 2 carry on then fine mt carry on!!!!

obsessetion said:
ok!!!! wat is ur problem???
y r u callin people names then u come out with i didn't do nothin!!!!
and y r u callin me a moron!!! the only moron i see around here is u!!! cus ur just flamin people 4 no apparent reason!!!
tell me wat i've said 2 u that's offended u???
and if u don't like the way i type tough cus thats me and if u don't like it it's ur own fault!!!
The fact that you trust moriel offends me. Especially after what she did t my friends.

Okay...I'll let the admins figure this one out. But for the time being this is going to be CLOSED! We don't need an arguing forum on AA! Find a more constructive way to deal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back