INSANO FAMILY *6*

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah!!!
r u talkin bout the fam tree???
no ur talkin bout sum1 hu used 2 b on the tree!!! ok
now theres no point in arguin so stop!!!!

obsessetion said:
yeah!!!
Im not argueing, i just said that i was glad she was gone, becasue i had just found out about it. Then you and your little b**** jump all over my back

AliasHombre said:
obsessetion said:
yeah!!!
Im not argueing, i just said that i was glad she was gone, becasue i had just found out about it. Then you and your little b**** jump all over my back
ok but was there ne need 4 it???
no!!!
and there's no need 2 call people names!!! ok!!!!

as i said not bein sad to other people!!!!
if u ain't got nothin good 2 say don't say it!!!
You listened to moriel lie all the time, thought someone should to try and shed truth on the situation.
Someone? you're about the 1000nd person who says that!
1000 people who also know the same.
You just say what the rest thinks.. you don't even know you so please shut your mouth about s*** you dont know about!
get bent, you're almost newbie. You know s***.
Now i remember why i hate the dutch.
woops :D you said one thing too much there... time for me to ignore your s*** because it's not to be taken serious
f*** you, have fun with your butt buddies.
Oh yes I will. ^_^ Thanks btw.

ok shut the f**ck up!!! there was no f**kin need!!!! i dunno wat ur problum is but i dunno wat the point is of goin on and on and on and on!!!! she's gone!!! wats the point of b**chin behind her back!!!! wats it gonna do??? tell me??

Yea man.. exactly, he is weak.. oh my god. haaaa!! :D
I wasnt going on and on, you started an arguement because you are in love with some liar b****.
You started it by being on the other side.. while you dont know s*** at all. If you dont know what's going on, stay out of it.. instread of saying s*** like you do.
I have every right to voice my opinion about moriels status in the family of which i am a part of. No need to jump all over my back. And i do know what happened.
You know s*** man.. haha. You dont have a clue.. but well, that's your problem and not mine.. so i don't really think your worth commenting on anymore.. simply because you dont know why you talkin about.
Wow, i have been here longer, and i know how the situation percipitated. Anything that little b**** told you is likely a lie.
I don't deny what she has done.. but you still don't know her.

Then you and your little b**** jump all over my back

These are your words... sorry but i cant take this serious. :lol:

obsessetion said:
AliasHombre said:
obsessetion said:
yeah!!!
ok but was there ne need 4 it???
no!!!
and there's no need 2 call people names!!! ok!!!!
That i how i refer to her. If you dont like it, you can kiss my ass.

This is America, i could say that i was glad that she was gone.

You listened to moriel lie all the time, thought someone should to try and shed truth on the situation.
You just say what the rest thinks.. you don't even know you so please shut your mouth about s*** you dont know about!
woops :D you said one thing too much there... time for me to ignore your s*** because it's not to be taken serious

ok shut the f**ck up!!! there was no f**kin need!!!! i dunno wat ur problum is but i dunno wat the point is of goin on and on and on and on!!!! she's gone!!! wats the point of b**chin behind her back!!!! wats it gonna do??? tell me??

I wasnt going on and on, you started an arguement because you are in love with some liar b****.
You started it by being on the other side.. while you dont know s*** at all. If you dont know what's going on, stay out of it.. instread of saying s*** like you do.
I have every right to voice my opinion about moriels status in the family of which i am a part of. No need to jump all over my back. And i do know what happened.
You know s*** man.. haha. You dont have a clue.. but well, that's your problem and not mine.. so i don't really think your worth commenting on anymore.. simply because you dont know why you talkin about.
Wow, i have been here longer, and i know how the situation percipitated. Anything that little b**** told you is likely a lie.

Then we are even, because from the first day i saw you on these boards, you were a little weasel and i considered everything you said to be bulls***. I still do.

obsessetion said:
k!!!!! hu ever can close this thread close it!!! cus this is gettin outta hand!!!
Its only out of hand becasue you keep yelling. Calm down, it makes it easier to have a rational discussion.

AliasHombre said:
That i how i refer to her. If you dont like it, you can kiss my ass.

This is not America mate, America has nothing to do with it. This is a forum, what are you thinking... lmao, but I have to admit.. funny arguments you use. :lol:

everyone just needs to stop and calm down! i can see now that the family can not be. there are too many old members and new members who do not see eye to eye on situations! most importantly i think we should not talk of moriel in this thread. she is banned, she is off the tree therefore to stop arguments like this one, she should not be talked of!! that is just my opinion!

Then we are even, because from the first day i saw you on these boards, you were a little weasel and i considered everything you said to be bulls***. I still do.
k see ur arguin!!!! ok !!!! y r u tryin 2 change his opinion on her???
and if that was u would u take sum1 bein a b**ch 2 ur girlfriend/boyfriend???
no!!!!
so there's no point in callin him a b**ch!!! or wateva!!!!

You have the right to think that ^_^ Just like I have the right to not give a s*** about your opinion.

Itz the MT said:
AliasHombre said:
That i how i refer to her.  If you dont like it, you can kiss my ass.

This is not America mate, America has nothing to do with it. This is a forum, what are you thinking... lmao, but I have to admit.. funny arguments you use. :lol:
but a forum is almost like america! you can say whatever you like about whomever as long as it isnt flaming!

do u mind...stop it! we're suppose to be starting fresh! otherwise mind the profanity n flaming, if you insist on arguing over this futile topic!

btw...hey mommy! haven't spoke with you in a long, long, long time!

k see ur arguin!!!! ok !!!! y r u tryin 2 change his opinion on her???
and if that was u would u take sum1 bein a b**ch 2 ur girlfriend/boyfriend???
no!!!!
so there's no point in callin him a b**ch!!! or wateva!!!!
im sorry but can you type out all your words! i think its in the guidelines of the forum and its really really hard to read! thanks! ;)

AliasHombre said:
obsessetion said:
k!!!!! hu ever can close this thread close it!!! cus this is gettin outta hand!!!
Its only out of hand becasue you keep yelling. Calm down, it makes it easier to have a rational discussion.
OMG!!!!
i'm am soooo not!!!!
i'm sorri but i'm not the one thats callin poeple a b**ch!!! if u check wat i said i'm sayin calm down blah blah blah blah!! and i'm not the one sayin sh*t this and b**ch that!!! ok so u can shut up!!

Victoria King said:
everyone just needs to stop and calm down! i can see now that the family can not be. there are too many old members and new members who do not see eye to eye on situations! most importantly i think we should not talk of moriel in this thread. she is banned, she is off the tree therefore to stop arguments like this one, she should not be talked of!! that is just my opinion!
Yeahup, but I didn't start about her. He did, I just commented on it.. which was after all.. a waste of my time. :asleep:

Marlene said:
do u mind...stop it! we're suppose to be starting fresh! otherwise mind the profanity n flaming, if you insist on arguing over this futile topic!

btw...hey mommy! haven't spoke with you in a long, long, long time!
ello!(im mommy right?! :blink: :lol:!)

yeah i have been very busy lately and sick so that =no aa.

Victoria King said:
Itz the MT said:
AliasHombre said:
That i how i refer to her.  If you dont like it, you can kiss my ass.

but a forum is almost like america! you can say whatever you like about whomever as long as it isnt flaming!
yes...but what are they doing? -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back