Insano Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, the Insano thread is closed yet again because of a seriously offtopic arguement. I'm not trying to restart it here, so don't start discussing family here. The conversation between AliasHombre, ITZ the MT, and obsessestion was totally uncalled for. No matter how you protest against it, all of you were acting immature and needed to drop it. This was attempted several times but didn't happen until the thread was closed. Now, because of this, other people in the family cannot talk to everyone else because of this seriously immature and unnecessary arguement. Moriel was kicked out of the family because of what she did on AA. What you are doing isn't much better. Family shouldn't talk about other members in that way; those who do don't belong there. I know it's a big deal to actually kick someone out of the Insano family, I pray it never comes to that and it isn't my call, but those who abuse the thread and others in the family, evicted or not, shouldn't be there. As obsessetion said, don't say anything if you have nothing nice to say.

i know that was uncalled 4!!!!
and i'm sorri!!! but i couls just let her say stuff like that!!! but oh well it's ova!!!!
but it was uncalled 4 to call me a names and stuff!!!
but i think that moriels gone so forget her cus some people r still friends of hers and there's no point in bein mean or watva cus it's the past and wen it comes 2 her there's always gonna b a argument!!!!
so... bah!!!
lol!!!

I'm sure she still has friends here. I didn't know her that well, but she did get me adopted into the Insano Family, whom I love. ^_^ But the arguement shouldn't have gotten that out of hand, and if he has an issue with her it shouldn't have affected you. Yes, you should stand by your friend, but you shouldn't have let it reach to Dutch people, swearing, Americans, etc.

yeah true!!!!
was alias hombre a he??? or she???
lol!!!
well i'm sorri!!!!
wait ur like ma great great grandaughter aren't u???
lol!!!
i just thought 2.0 on the tree init!!!lol
well u we ain't met yet so hi!!! i'm tammi!!! and my name sounds like a cats name!!! lol!!

:hi: It's not a cat's name lol... ^_^

Anyway, back on topic...
AliasHombre is a guy (hombre means man, so I'm assuming this)

Question to Insano Family members: what should we do about people who cause this kind of disruption to this extent (about 8 pages worth of swearing) in the thread?

I was refering more to AliasHombre, who did the majority of the swearing, insulting, and started the whole arguement. But I didn't want to single him out. :thinking:

True. But he also started an 8-page long conversation using an extensive vocab all referring to a family member, although one that is gone. Even though I didn't know Moriel well, I didn't like seeing that about someone and don't think that someone who truly thought a lot about the family would say that. I could be wrong though.

Bondgal2007 said:
Ok you know what? I dont care do w/e this board has lost its sparks and no one can do anything to make it better seriously.
But we CAN prevent it from happening again. That was like the whole idea behind my saying this because I already have seen this in my own family and I'm not going to sit and watch it here.

amanda2pt0 said:
True. But he also started an 8-page long conversation using an extensive vocab all referring to a family member, although one that is gone. Even though I didn't know Moriel well, I didn't like seeing that about someone and don't think that someone who truly thought a lot about the family would say that. I could be wrong though.
true!!! ur not wrong!!!

He could have just been having a bad day or have had something really bad happen to him involving her so it could have somewhat been justified- but I still think he went over the top calling her a b****

amanda2pt0 said:
He could have just been having a bad day or have had something really bad happen to him involving her so it could have somewhat been justified- but I still think he went over the top calling her a b****
yeah!!!! mt=he!! lol!!!
he kept well flamin other members which well.....

Sorry for stirring it up again. :depressed: I just don't want to see this happen to my other family. Please everyone avoid arguements like that... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.