Insomniacs!

I can never get to sleep either... and at my friend's house, when I stay over... I hear random things (that are probably in my head... :blink: ), but I hear them and lean over the top bunk and whisper-scream to her... "Megan... get up, I heard something..." She rolls her eyes and then gives me a death glare. :smiley: Yep. All my friends are like that... except me. And they probably all hate me for it... :P

:naughty: & :eyebrow:

Oh, and this is what you do when you SHOULD be in bed, Stephy? Eh? :rolleyes: Don't you want to be all rested before your last day of school? *evilly glares at you; rather, holds the glare that's been there for quite a while now* :P Hi, Sci, too! :smiley: You read my fics... :P Or did. Or I read yours... I can't remember. :blink:

m<o>j said:
That's what my cousin/bff does...when it's like 2am, and I can finally start to sleep, and she asks me stuff, :lol:
[post="1344811"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Eh... and is it annoying? :P Hi to you, too... btw... :smiley:

Can I mention that I've been online for hourse tonight. I heard a noise, and I looked out the window...IT WAS A BIRD, IT WAS LIGHT OUTSIDE, IT'S FIVE ELEVEN AM and I sorta would like to go to sleep now...I mean I'm tired...but I'm wondering will I sleep now it's light?

Back