Instruments

I'm not sure if this belongs here but...ok...lol

I play the piano (10 years), violin(6 years), harmonica(2 years), and I TRY to play the guitar(6 months) but I'm afraid I'm still learning...

I used to play the flute for about 3 years but I gave it up...I don't like instruments that you have to blow into lol...well except the harmonica...I can play that with my nose lol...its a hit at parties :smiley: j/k

I play the flute(eight or nine years...... i forget?! started in fifth grade...so that would be eight!lol!) and the piccolo for three years!im in flute chior, band, symphony band,marching...basically if there is a band im in it!LMAO!

i played the piano for five years but then i quit, but i can still fumble my way around, i know where everything is but i cant just sit down and play classical pieces anymore!

WOW! How do you have time to come on here!! with all those bands and choirs and plays and voice lessons and dance lessons...my goodness Vicki...you are quite busy :smiley: I've told you this before but I just know you're gonna be famous one day...you just have that personality...and now I hear about all your performing arts talents and I'm sure of it!! :lol:

SydB_JenG said:
WOW! How do you have time to come on here!! with all those bands and choirs and plays and voice lessons and dance lessons...my goodness Vicki...you are quite busy :smiley: I've told you this before but I just know you're gonna be famous one day...you just have that personality...and now I hear about all your performing arts talents and I'm sure of it!! :lol:
I LOVE YOU MO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
should i tell you all my secret?!
^_^ i do my homework while im online! i come on during dance breaks, at night(why im so sleepy all the time i think?! ^_^ )and so basically if i'm home im usually on here unless i have to do chores(UGH! :angry: )

but mo, your great!i dont want to be famous(even though it would be fun for awhile! ^_^ but you havent told me before but thanks!!!!!) but i want to be a performer and i have one of those personalities?! ;) hehehe! :D Dance started back up this past week so my summer is basically over, becuase now everything starts back up and its bye bye summer(including aa! :confused: )

:lol: I LOVE YOU TOO VICKI!!!!!!!!! LOL!!
How can you do your homework online? I get too distracted...I can't stop posting here! GAH!! I'm getting better though hehe! I admire you for all the stuf fyou do and still being able to get good grades! That's awesome!!

Can't you not do dance for the summer? SUmmer is supposed to about relaxing and noe you'll have no free time :( It seems like a hutge sacrafice...but if you love it then...:D

LOL! I'm going to become a talent agent now because I already have a heads up on who the next biggest star will be...VICTORIA KING! lol...I'm gonna make big money off of you :lol: You just have the personality! You're a star! *goes down on knees and throws hands up* SUPASTAH!!

I've been playing piano since I was 4 1/2 so 7 1/2 years. Geez. It's been that long! Hmmmmm.... @ school I've learned how to play the recorder. It's too easy. A sinch. I wanna learn how to play the drums and guitar!!!! :smiley:

I remember writing this before... maybe it was on another site. Oh well. I can play the piano, even though I don't take lessons anymore, and I've been playing flute since grade 6. Flute is definitely the best instrument ever, in my opinion.

i used to play the clarinet...i played for 2 years, and then quit because my fingers weren't long enough, so it was just useless to try. i loved playing though...and then, after that i played piano for about a year and then my piano teacher quit...i think she found a better job or something...but i enjoyed piano too

Sarah said:
I remember writing this before... maybe it was on another site. Oh well. I can play the piano, even though I don't take lessons anymore, and I've been playing flute since grade 6. Flute is definitely the best instrument ever, in my opinion.
i agree...... well mostly because thats what i play!!! ;) ^_^ :D

and mo!! you are terrific! thats all i have to say!! and when i do become famous(that would be cool but i highly doubt it!) i will say..its all because of mo aka sydb jeng on allalias!!! ;) ^_^ :D

Well....I played percussion for about 3 years, but I hated it, so I quit band when it came to highschool, lol.

I would have been much better off playing the flute...who knows why I didn't!

I've played the clairinet for 5 years and I've played the electric guitar for 1. I tought myself how to play the electric guitar. It's alot more fun and easier.

I played the trombone for 3 years, but I'm switching to the saxaphone. I tried guitar and piano....but I just didn't have the motivation to keep it up, so I don't play it. I'm pretty average. I don't really stink but I don't excell either. I'm pretty middle-of-the-road-ish.

LOL...I was terrible...who knows why I played...but we actually played one fun song, Dinosaurs..that was soo much fun as a percussionist!

hmm, i first played the b flat clarinet ( :lol: after all this time i still remember) when I was in i think 2nd or 3rd grade, i think i quit in 4th because i didn't like it (i wanted to play drums instead, but the music dude thought it best i do clarinet), then i started piano in when i was in 5th grade, but my teacher got engaged and moved inner city when i was i think in 7th grade, i didnt get taught theory, and back then i was sometimes lazy to practice *oops* :lol: but this year i've started drums and percussion stuff, and maybe even guitar, right now im motivated to do more stuff in music, don't know why, but as long as im having fun, i'll keep going

ohhh Flute! the best instrument in the world! I"ve been playing 3 years now, started in grade 7, i've taken keyboarding lessons when i was 5 and then i quit after a year because i started school. Now though if i have music i play it even if it takes me forever to get it right. That's what summer's for right? ;) but Flute, i love it! except our advanced band plays rediculously hard music, if any of you played the whole William Tell Overture some of the flute parts are crazy, you just can't play 8 bars of sixteenth high C, B natural, D, then back to B natural again! it's impossible i tell you! or maybe i just suck.... eh. *shrugs* oh well i'm still learning. And hopefully i get a piccolo for my b-day Every one cross your fingers for me!!! :D
--Mandy :angelic:

ohhh Flute! the best instrument in the world! I"ve been playing 3 years now, started in grade 7, i've taken keyboarding lessons when i was 5 and then i quit after a year because i started school. Now though if i have music i play it even if it takes me forever to get it right. That's what summer's for right? ;) but Flute, i love it! except our advanced band plays rediculously hard music, if any of you played the whole William Tell Overture some of the flute parts are crazy, you just can't play 8 bars of sixteenth high C, B natural, D, then back to B natural again! it's impossible i tell you! or maybe i just suck.... eh. *shrugs* oh well i'm still learning. And hopefully i get a piccolo for my b-day Every one cross your fingers for me!!! :D
--Mandy :angelic:

Aliasgirl47 said:
yes Mandy, flute is the best instrument EVER!!!!!! and I hope you get a piccolo, they are sooooo fun to play!!!!
yes yes they are!!!!!!!!!!!

i love the piccolo!! its sooo much fun...not to mention if anyone gets on your nerves just blast them with a high C on the piccolo.... :lol: they wont bother you no more! :lol: im so evil i know! ^_^

but i love flute.....im in a flute choir and go to different festivals and such..yeah i know im a dork....AND PROUD OF IT! :D this year for contest though our band played America by Ives and this flute part! oh brother.....like three lines of 32 second notes then all this high C and B parts!! :rolleyes: it was crazy but it was so much fun! i got them all i was so excited! ^_^

and i know this sounds so cliche and ridiculous but just practice and stick with it! ;)

Back