Instruments

mystery_chick said:
is hard or is not hard?
--Mandy :angelic:
the sky high notes are but i think its pretty easy! ;)

and MO! thanks for the oscar and of course i will definatly thank you for being physic and just being mo!! but question....how will know if its me vicki because vicki isnt my real name?! LOL! and i dont have blonde hair! :lol: i know! i'll wear superswank glasses and say they are super swank! :lol: :lol: :lol: ^_^

hm..flute...piano...sax (alto and bari) pit (thats bells) trumpet....baritone....trombone....a lil snare....and a clarinet....but my expertise is flute....all these been spread out over a three year period...but flute and piano is since 7..so...its...8....bout..ima in hour band...=D

flute(1 year)
piano(1 month)
guitar(4 moths)
I dont like flute I hate it and I have one my friend who had a crush on me gave me 1 for no reson and i hit him with it and screamed I quit I quit I quit hes sooo annoying and hes like ur so hott the hottes player ever and I'm like :wack och wack och)

I feel so good!!!!! I'm learning to play the original version of Fur Elise!! IT IS SO COOL! You know it's really called Albumblatt but it was for someone called Elise and that's how it's known now! Fur Elise!

I had been laying the piano for 5 years before I quit (please no one kill me :thinking: ) I still have to learn it as a subject in school though but that's pretty easy. ;)
I use to have to play the recorder which then I naturally progressed onto clarinet. :P I've been learning clarinet for 4 years and play it in the Concert Band at school. I also taught myself to play a few notes on the Chinese flute :P !

me 2! i wanted to play one of those! oh well. btw vikki i can play up to the B flat now... all i need is the B natural and C natural hehehe
--mandy :angelic:

Paula plays the trombone? EEE@ that's so cool! i know a tiny bit about it, my friend plays it..... but i'd probably be no help.

Go Mandy with your high notes!!! My cousin used to play the trombone. And we have about 40 of em in our band.

I just got back from band. I'm so tired. Our instuctor missed his calling. He should have been a Marine DI.

mystery_chick said:
Paula plays the trombone? EEE@ that's so cool! i know a tiny bit about it, my friend plays it..... but i'd probably be no help.
oh! I don't play. A friend of mine does....I'm a violinist....orchestra! haha, but technically i am in band also because of color guard.

Back