International Michael

From which country do you adore Michael Vartan???

• UK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USA

• Australia

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• Italy

• Canada

• Holland

• New Zealand

• Other

• Total voters
heheh ^^ cool!! thats awesome!!

I'm from 'straya (Australia)!! Yeah we had some weird a** names!! haha!! Michael Vartan is a god!! Hello, the MIL trailer, shirtless, running and along a beach, can you get hotter?? NOPE

I'm from the Philippines and I tell you, we are SO crazy over here about Michael!! Luckily we are not THAT very much behind here in seeing Alias based on posts I've seen from other countries in different websites. AXN the cable channel is already showing the 2nd re-run of Alias Season 3 and we hope they start showing Season 4 soon! ("Lost" starts here in a week ...) My officemates and I trade notes on latest S4 episodes every week and we are just so thankful to all those that post transcripts, video clips and screen caps cuz it keeps us up todate albeit without the full video... Hang in there Michael!!

In SPAIN there aren't lots of MV fans but i'm doing my best to increase that number by telling my freinds about him (i think they're starting to think i'm crazy...and i am, but i'am crazy about Michael hehehe). We love Vartan!!! :cloud9: :love: :cloud9:

Back