International Michael

From which country do you adore Michael Vartan???

• UK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USA

• Australia

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• Italy

• Canada

• Holland

• New Zealand

• Other

• Total voters
He has fans all around the world... :smiley: When he says people don't notice him ans stuff like that we should remind him of this ;)

Hi welcome to Michael Vartan thread...hope you can bring us some pictures or however you want about Michael...Like argentina people Mia Maestro all the way...

Hi there,

I'm a Finn too (Finnish that is) but i live in the uk. obsession goes back a long time...

btw did any1 in the uk see the review in the Heat mag for Monster in Law? those b*stards dared to refer to Him as 'poor man's tom cruise'!!!! just HOW wrong is that?? :angry: MV sure as hell is far more gorgeous and far better an actor than poxin old tom cruise!
was *this* close to contacting them for some goodie oldie moan up...

but yeah, its good to know he is adored from all over the world :smiley:

lots of love,
Niina xxx

I'm a Finn too (Finnish that is) but i live in the uk. obsession goes back a long time...

btw did any1 in the uk see the review in the Heat mag for Monster in Law? those b*stards dared to refer to Him as 'poor man's tom cruise'!!!! just HOW wrong is that??  MV sure as hell is far more gorgeous and far better an actor than poxin old tom cruise!
was *this* close to contacting them for some goodie oldie moan up...

but yeah, its good to know he is adored from all over the world 

Yeah I saw it, I couldn't believe it, I think I actually threw the thing across the room, lol 😆

Back