Internet browsers

Which internet browser do you prefer; which one(s) do you have downloaded onto your computer?
The only browsers I know of are Google Chrome, internet explore, Firefox, Epic Browser, Flock, Opera, and Safari. I have all but Flock and epic browser downloaded, but prefer to use Firefox because of it's great security and add ons.

I have tried many of them through the years:
Netscape, which is not around anymore, was my first jump outside of Internet Explorer.
Firefox quick to learn and to love.
Google Chrome, fastest download ever. It is cool, specially the option to navigate without leaving records in the computer you're using.
Opera Fast and smooth. I like its dial interface (yeah I am aware Chrome has it too)
Safari Interesting, fast, but some pages loads funny.

Flock All I love from Firefox (including addons) plus easy access to photobucket, social networks, etc...
This is the one I am currently using.

As I truly saying that I have IE as well as Firefox and Google chrome. I am always using Firefox because I am that much familiar with it as well as I really like its all of the features. Some of its features doesn't support by IE.

Recently my Internet Explorer hasn't been working so I am stuck with Firefox...even though I don't mind.

I have used Mozzilla firefox,IE,epic,safari,Opera,chrome but out of these I found Firefox to best and then comes opera because it helps me a lot when I am on a slow connection thanks to its turbo boost option and I loved the UI of safari it is best.But all of these Firefox is winner in terms of speed and usage.It ROKKKSSSSS

I prefer Firefox. I like the look of it the most out of the others, and it has some cool add-ons (like Ad Block plus). Chrome is cool too; I don't mind using it.

Back