Internet Music Stations

Which internet music stations do you regularly listen to?

• Jango

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Last FM

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Live365

• MP3.com

• Pandora

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Rhapsody

• Slacker

• Spotify

• Yahoo Music Radio

• Youtube

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Others not listed (specify)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shoutcast - Home Page
Enjoy thousands of online radio stations featuring all styles

HBR1 - Music on Futurenet
I.D.M.Tranceponder Psychedelic,ProgressiveTrance,Full-On

TronicLounge TechHouse,ProgressiveHouse,Electro,Minimal

DreamFactory Ambient,Chillout,Downbeat,Trance

http://www.sky.fm/
SKY.FM Radio was launched in 2004 and now offers over 60 channels of expertly curated music to listeners around the world. Our channels cover genres from jazz to rock, new age to oldies, and everything in between – and we’re always expanding to offer new music selections to our audience!

Offline - radiotuna.com
Choose from thousands of radio stations
online right now, playing the best
music from every genre.

DI.FM - addictive electronic music
Digitally Imported is a multi-channel internet radio service that focuses exclusively on Electronic Music. Today, our team of curators sift through petabytes of new releases and back catalogs to find only the best from each genre or style. But it wasn’t always like that.

Like @screenersam mentions above, my office also blocks a lot of streaming type service but YouTube is open and one of the local radio stations.

93.3 WMMR - Everything That Rocks!

93.3 WMMR in Philly is a rock station that is pretty well known (WMMR - Wikipedia) since it's been a rock format station since 1968! Many of us in the area grew up listening to Pierre Robert who has been there almost 30 years(!) and is a classic '70s hippie type DJ.

*reads Tom's post above and takes a look at the Sky FM site* I think I'll take a look at that sometime.. :smiley:

Anyway, there's a few places I listen to offline:
--95.7 the Ride, WXRC (WXRC-FM) out of Hickory; they're a classic rock station that you can pretty much pick up anywhere in the Western Foothills of N.C.
--99.7 WRFX (WRFX-FM) from down in Charlotte; like 95.7 above, they're also a classic rock station..the only knock I have agst. them is that - unlike 95.7, which is independently owned - 99.7 is owned by Clear Channel
--88.7 WNCW (WNCW-FM) from over in Spindale; its' one of two principle NPR stations in Western NC (the other being WFAE out of Charlotte) and they play pretty much everything: blues, rock, bluegrass..everything.

Back