Are You For Or Against Internet Dating

• For Internet Dating

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Against Internet Dating

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
bad! anyone could be lying about everything they tell you!
Yep, who says I'm not a 58 year old freak who likes to bugger people online.
than i sat you would be one hell of a actor
lol. are you misha?
yessss :lol: I fooled you all.
:rotflmao: darn
Now you're laughing and thinking I'm joking... but at the same time... ;)
so, how mnay kids do you have. lol
Not any! I've spended my whole life to lure a girl from the internet, but no luck.
lol, your whole life?! :P
I've tried other ways also, but since the first day internet started... I've spended my time on that.
But yes, my whole life... excluding the first 3 years.
you've been busy. :rolleyes: no time to even take care of a little business...... :angelic:
Nope, I had to choce... the women or the money...
After 55 years... I sadly have to admit that...
I made the wrong choice!
:jawdrop: how can you say that?! anyways i wasn't talking about working. :P
How can I say that! lol I chosed wrong because i'm still alone!!

and working? no? lol what did you mean then?
a little business of sex. :P you're only alone 'cos you choose to be.
Sex? what's that? I haven't had any since I was still a teen! I can't even remember anymore!
And I didn't chose to be, it's just the wrong tactic I'm using...
at first I always tell them I'm 17! but when I say I'm really 58 years, they're always leaving.
well, you are as old as my father......... :thinking:
okay :lol: nice to know... my father is dead for ages already.
aww that;s sad :(
Erm.. are you fooling me now? lol it looks like you really believe me. :thinking:
he isn't dead in real life? :thinking:

Well, internet relationships can turn into real life relationships, like it did with one of my friends, and i guess it could turn out well, you just have to be more careful.

i think its kinda weird...just because you might not actually be talking to the person youre talking to says he is :blink:

but if you do it safely, then whatever.

i'm against it, just for the fact no matter how much you trust someone, it might not be who you think it is. that's the only reason i'm against it, and you can't see them or kiss, or go on a date.

i put no opinion. although I have read stories in newspapers and stuff about people meeting on the internet and then getting married, i wouldn't be sure if i could trust that the person was who they said they were. i have heard stories about people thinking they're meeting a friend or their boyfriend/girlfriend and then it turns out that the person is stalking them so they can rape them or something.

but, who knows? in my local paper a few weeks ago, there was an article about people meeting on the internet. this one man met his wife in a weekly online poker game. then, this other man saved someone's life, because the lady didn't show up to the online poker game, so he called her house, or the police or something, and turns out the lady had a heart attack. that has NOTHING to do with dating...^_^ but i thought it was a cool story!! :D

Back