• For Internet Dating

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Against Internet Dating

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
nAta said:
I think people can do it... but I think that is not realy normal... You can't fall in love with someone who you don't now in real life... You can just be a good friends :smiley:
You can fall in love with someone you talk with a lot, like almost 24/7 for some people. Someone you trust, someone you can tell everything about you, and someone who does the same. I'm sure we can sometimes even learn more things in an online relationship than a real life one. ^_^

Internet relationships can be difficult, but that's only when you make them difficult. If you can find complete trust in someone and be incredibly happy with them in real life, you can do the same online. I mean I have an 'internet' girlfriend, but she's really my girlfriend. I am madly in love with her, and it does not matter how many miles we are away from each other, it just matters that we are in love. ^_^ We have trust, honesty, passion, love, everything that is vital for a relationship, whether it be in real life or over the internet. Love jumps upon you when you least expect it, and if that is on the internet, like me, then YAY!! I am so happy and I really feel and know that I found my soulmate...even if it was on accident! ^_^ :smiley:

AgentDesertRose said:
Internet relationships can be difficult, but that's only when you make them difficult. If you can find complete trust in someone and be incredibly happy with them in real life, you can do the same online. I mean I have an 'internet' girlfriend, but she's really my girlfriend. I am madly in love with her, and it does not matter how many miles we are away from each other, it just matters that we are in love. ^_^ We have trust, honesty, passion, love, everything that is vital for a relationship, whether it be in real life or over the internet. Love jumps upon you when you least expect it, and if that is on the internet, like me, then YAY!! I am so happy and I really feel and know that I found my soulmate...even if it was on accident! ^_^ :smiley:
so perfectly said. ;) :smiley:

garnergarnish said:
AgentDesertRose said:
so perfectly said. ;) :smiley:
Why thank you! ^_^ ;)

Some people have different methods to meet their significant other. If it was fate, then I guess it's fate (yes, I believe in that stuf). Most of the time, you hardly have any idea who's on the other side of the screen. Could be some fat, bald, middle-aged, unemployed man seeking for a little lovin :lol:

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
Some people have different methods to meet their significant other. If it was fate, then I guess it's fate (yes, I believe in that stuf). Most of the time, you hardly have any idea who's on the other side of the screen. Could be some fat, bald, middle-aged, unemployed man seeking for a little lovin :lol:
yes that's very true, if fate dictates it for some, so be it. :smiley: some people will find that they have been tricked or whatever, but not all. Like when you then speak to them on the phone every other night for 3/4 hours, you kinda get to know them as well as if you were meeting them in person. it works for some, but obviously not for others. It takes immense dedication and trust and faith, and some people don't have that. Obviously you have to be cautious, but it's most definitely working for me, regardless of the thousands of miles between us. :smiley:

garnergarnish said:
G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
Some people have different methods to meet their significant other. If it was fate, then I guess it's fate (yes, I believe in that stuf). Most of the time, you hardly have any idea who's on the other side of the screen. Could be some fat, bald, middle-aged, unemployed man seeking for a little lovin  :lol:
yes that's very true, if fate dictates it for some, so be it. :smiley: some people will find that they have been tricked or whatever, but not all. Like when you then speak to them on the phone every other night for 3/4 hours, you kinda get to know them as well as if you were meeting them in person. it works for some, but obviously not for others. It takes immense dedication and trust and faith, and some people don't have that. Obviously you have to be cautious, but it's most definitely working for me, regardless of the thousands of miles between us. :smiley:
I'm just going to say exactly. ^_^

Back