Season 5 Interview from E! Online

Hey guys... I know you are as disappointed as I am.. I couldn't believe it when i read it on E! Online... if you dont believe me see for yourself:

I just read that Kristen with E! was mistaken when she announced that Will was coming back. She said he will not be back this season.

Quote from

http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/Tran...05/050404d.html

"I may as well get both errors out of the way--I was wrong about Bradley Cooper returning. He was initially supposed to return, but it didn't pan out, and he hasn't shot any episodes this season. You guys are hating me today, huh?"

Why?

"I know he was saddened to leave and is still good friends with Michael Vartan and the others. But he was cast in a pilot with Nicholas Brendon, and I'm assuming there may have been a conflict."

Do not post spoilers in topic titles!

I don't know why people believe what she says anyway. Honestly, I've never liked her. She gets people's hopes up and it doesn't work out. I've seen her do that for a few shows.

It does suck though, but I wish Bradley luck ;)

man..he ain't coming back.
He should at least try to squeeze into alias as a guest star for one or two episodes. If that happened that would be so cool!!

Gee, the same day that I find out that Alias is renewed for Season five, I find out that Bradley Cooper won't be returning. Maybe we will get to see him next season.

Ribbit2937 said:
IMDB still has him listed for the season finale... are they reliable at all for these things?
[post="1292208"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

in a word: no

IMDB should always be a last resort for spoilers / casting. Basically anyone can submit.

Back