interview w/ David Anders

SkyGirl5

Cadet
Ok guys im not sure if this is the correct place to post this (so if it isnt move it please!) but i had to put this up. i just found this interview w/ David Anders AKA Sarkie! its from the beginning of march but i u have to read this:

Anders can't give up top-secret details on the new Alias episodes (beginning Sunday at 9 pm/ET on ABC). But he is willing to blow the cover on a few plotlines the show's scribes considered, yet never brought to the screen...

"Sydney and Sark were going to be related. But I think people caught on to that and it was kind of a mixed, lukewarm reaction," Anders reveals. "[Then,] Lauren and Sark were going to be brother and sister. They batted around the idea of us consummating the relationship and then finding out, but that's a little weird — even for Alias!"

hahahah how good is that!!!!! :woot: (but im so glad they didnt do that whole lauren & sark related after they had sex that would have been SICK!)

well at least we know that SOMEONES listening to the fans...although they seem to really like the whole family theme!!! jack and syd, irina, the box with her name...

Sydney and Sark WERE going to be related, means they won't be now... right?! :sighofrelief: I can still hold onto my wish of some Sarkney action!!!!! :lol:

Back