Season 5 Interview with JJ about Ep 11

aZnDragon07 said:
Thanks for posting that. I'm certainly glad that some of my answers are going to be answered in this Ep. Now I'm wishing it were January 11th already.
i know me 2 i'm like hurry up i'm dying without my alias and my vaughn!!!!!!!!! but i'm lookin forward 2 seeing what happens with sark.mayby he and julia had a little sumsum going on in those 2 years -_- although i would have to kill sombody if he and syd were to get 2 gether rather than sidnvaughn :( oh well great spoiler thanks :D

Syd&Vaughn4-Ever said:
i know me 2 i'm like hurry up i'm dying without my alias and my vaughn!!!!!!!!! but i'm lookin forward 2 seeing what happens with sark.mayby he and julia had a little sumsum going on in those 2 years -_- although i would have to kill sombody if he and syd were to get 2 gether rather than sidnvaughn :( oh well great spoiler thanks :D
I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!! ahhh i miss alias so much i seriouisly was going crazy without it! and not seeing MV all week for that long :o_O: :( :blink: anywayz sarkyz gunna get a BIG story line! omg i would love it if he got with lauren! that would be amazing!
lol julia and sark having a lil sumsum :rotflmao: funny but i don't think so cuz he was locked up in cia custody for those two years.
but can't wait to find out what happens only ONE MORE WEEK!

Sark and Julia couldn't have had contact during those two years because Sark was captured in the Telling and was in Cia custody until they had the exchanged which happened after Syd returned

ONLY 6 DAYS TO GO!!!! what do you think the big reveltaion about sark is? and where has all the stuff about danny come from? ws ther a spioler about him, or was that just speculation.....

It's very coincidental that Danny, Sark and Lauren have accents. Also, in Phase One, Sydney reveals that Danny became a doctor, inspired by the illness of a younger brother (aka Julian Sark?)

So, either Danny and Lauren are brother and sister (full or half) OR Danny and Sark are brothers (less likely) or half brothers (very possible) OR Sark and Lauren are brother and sister (full or half)....this is my pick.

If any two are candidates for an encounter, I vote for Lauren and McKennas Cole. They would share the ICK factor in common...

Episode 11 is still too far away!

lauren and cole - now that is ICK.

i don't buy this whole danny blast from the past. i think syd would have met her if she was his sister

The original title of Ep 11 was called The Cross, then of course it was changed to Full Disclosure. But the fact that it was at one point called the The Cross points to a betrayl

aliasmom said:
I hate to think this - but do you think the "I knew it!" moment is that Sloane is actually Sydney's father??
Gosh I hope not. :( I'd hate to think that JJ built up the Syd/Jack father daughter relationship for two years only to make it non-existent. Then again, he did that with S & V, so who knows.

"Full Disclosure" ends with a moment that could elicit either or both of the two reactions mentioned above. Asked what he hopes for, Abrams says, "I hope people feel that rush of possibility of what comes next."

I hope this is true. My reactions comes out exactly the way they said. I await the rushes of alias. I can't wait to see what happens! I definitely think that this is going to be one of the best episodes of the series. There is NO WAY that Sloane is Syd's father. (n) Alias has never let me down. It would be really weird if something showed up with Danny. ;) I hope Lauren and Vaughn divorce and Syd and him get back together!! :lol: :D :P

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'> ALIAS IS #1!!!</span>

So, is this supposed to be the big turn-around episode for this season, like Phase One was for the last one? Or are we still waiting for that episode to come?

Whitney

I believe this Sunday is the "season flip". It is almost always the mid-point of the season (as this would be). I think the big reveal is in this episode too. In the audio commentary for "Phase One", JJ says that the season flip will take the show into another course. I'm hoping it's this one. God knows we all deserve this -- I cannot wait any longer. I keep speculating.

Oh, and usually, the episode after the Super Bowl is a recap episode, much like Q&A was in season one, when they try to get new viewers hooked. Someone said that Episode 13 will be that episode (After Six -- I think it's a recap of Sydney's life, as in what happened to her after she turned six years old. All the trauma for that little girl...).

about Danny... did he have any family? We never saw any in the show right? They never even referred to that. Wouldn't yuo think at the funeral they' show Syd hiugging his parents or something? Esp if he made that reference to his little brother (do i guess they did talk about family, but only the brother). It would be interesting, MAYBE, if his family was seeking revenge on Syd. (i.e. Lauren who maybe is not working for the Covenant but attempting to avenge her brother's death and his girlfriend's moving on...) I don't know, just reaching into the dark here.

parislibra said:
It's very coincidental that Danny, Sark and Lauren have accents. Also, in Phase One, Sydney reveals that Danny became a doctor, inspired by the illness of a younger brother (aka Julian Sark?)
Didn't Danny want to become a doctor to find a cure for the illness that his brother died from? I thought that the younger brother had died from some heart disease or something.

oooooohhhhhhhhh....I can't wait to see what they have in store for Sark! He is so incredibly hot.

Don't think Sloane is Syd's daddy....but wouldn't put it past this show..I like Jack and Syd's dynamic.

Thank God (and JAbrams) that Lauren is evil. She can go away now. :P buh-bye

Sark and Vaughn are the hottest guys on TV!! :D

Back