Season 5 Interview with JJ about Ep 11

ahh i can't wait! i have no idea what's gunna happen. I'm not going to theorize of what's gunna happen, i'm just gonna wait till I watch the show! :woot: ahh i can't wait!

First of all... Wow good idea about Danny being tied into all of this.... I am watching the first season on DVD and Danny does have a British accent and they never do go into his background... granted he was only on the show for one episode... but still Lauren and Sark are English...

Secondly thanks for the post... this episode keeps looking like the most exciting of the season and I love Sark about as much as Vaughn!!! So I can't wait to see more of Sark.. even if it may be with Lauren!!

So I don't think Sloane is Syd's father cause that would mean Irina would have slept with Sloane and I really don't get the feeling she would do that. I am totally sure that Jack is Syd's father and I agree that the writers would be stupid to shatter that bond since Victor is really coming into his own in that role, but on the off chance that that is where we are headed...how bout if Lazarey is Sydney's father...it seems more plausible that Irina would have slept with someone connected to her Russian/KGB secret identity than Sloane doesn't it

These are some spoilers from Vartanho from Bigfan123 that might show up in "Full Disclousure"

As you know there will be so great revelation in Lauren's name. Unfortunatly I cannot say because of my "source" issue:( But it will affect Syd and Vaughn. I CAN tell you that it will cause some loyalty concerns.

Apparently, the scenes of Vaughn and Syd are an attempt to show Vaughn's weakness and love for Syd. And they are almost wanting us to see him as not "Good enough" for Syd.

You are VERY close with the thinking that Vaughn and Lauren's marriage is rushed!!! VERY close.

Here's another bit of info... Sloane needs Sydney. There is a deep connection in his life that causes him to "protect her."

Hi! I've never posted before, but just a quick thought. What is Sydney is Jack and Elaine's (was that Sloane's wifes name)? Probably lots of holes in that theory, but again, just a thought!

See, I don't see Sydney as being anyone elses other than Jack and Irina. And, I think that we can really disspell the idea of Sloane being the dad because, if you remember from season two, when Sloane speaks of seeing Sydney as a daughter, Irina said "Don't you ever talk of your love for Sydney to me again." She wouldn't have said that if he was her father. Irina was kinda defending Jack there, too, because he is her father and he loves Sydney, and anyone else taking responsibility for loving and raising his daughter is really demeaning who he is. (Wow, that was half insightful) Sloane in my mind, by no means, is not Sydney's father.

Hi. Newbie Here. I wanted to add my two cents to sure's post. I think that Lauren is obviously a baddie and married Vaughn to further her own interests. Yes, she's NSA, but maybe she's a double agent for the Convenent or something. Anyway her marriage to Vaughn is not only rushed, it's most likely orchestrated by her superiors.

Also, I think that Sloane is (and always will be) a baddie. I think that the Rambaldi device is some kind of future-seeing machine that Rambaldi invented and used--making him a "prophet". Sloane needes Sydney in order to complete Rambaldi's work, or to get the machine to work properly, or something, and the only way he can earn Sydney's trust is by becoming "good".

Sorry if this sounds like every other lame-ass Alias theory out there! :blush:

tenace73 said:
First of all... Wow good idea about Danny being tied into all of this.... I am watching the first season on DVD and Danny does have a British accent and they never do go into his background... granted he was only on the show for one episode... but still Lauren and Sark are English...
Actually I think Danny's accent was Australian... maybe not but I thought so

sure said:
Apparently, the scenes of Vaughn and Syd are an attempt to show Vaughn's weakness and love for Syd. And they are almost wanting us to see him as not "Good enough" for Syd.
i like this.... veeeeery good- i'll make some of us shippers feel a bit better

sure said:
These are some spoilers from Vartanho that might show up in "Full Disclousure"

As you know there will be so great revelation in Lauren's name. Unfortunatly I cannot say because of my "source" issue:( But it will affect Syd and Vaughn. I CAN tell you that it will cause some loyalty concerns.

You are VERY close with the thinking that Vaughn and Lauren's marriage is rushed!!! VERY close.

Here's another bit of info... Sloane needs Sydney. There is a deep connection in his life that causes him to "protect her."
These are actually spoilers from Bigfan123 at the SD1 boards and were quoted at the Vartan Hos site. Just making sure proper credit is given.

Here is the compilation of Bigfan 123 posts, some are answers to specific posted questions and others are the spoilers he has given:
The posts are in reverse order with the NEWEST on top and the oldest at the bottom, So you may want to scroll down and work your way back up.

Posted on: Dec 29 2003, 06:40 PM
Regarding Syd being pregnant, word is that this did not happen. Did they take some DNA from her? THat I do not know, but apparently she was not pregnant during the two years.
Additionally, Jack is Syd's father but there was talk a few months back about a different father. I don't know if they are putting this off for awhile or dropped the idea completely.

BigFan123 Posted on: Dec 29 2003, 06:33 PM
I like your ideas on Cole, that would be cool but my source says he is not the head of the covenant.

BigFan123 Posted on: Dec 29 2003, 06:30 PM
So Vaughn and Syd kiss in 12. What could make fans feel a little easier about the pseudo-infidelity? Well you could simply blame it on Syd and Vaughn thinking they are going to die or you could also ease fans minds by Lauren being dishonest and/or hooking up with an unnamed party by the end of the season? hmmmm.

BigFan123 Posted on: Dec 22 2003, 01:57 PM

BigFan123 Posted on: Dec 21 2003, 04:51 PM

BigFan123 Posted on: Dec 20 2003, 07:30 PM
Regarding Vaughn's worth.... This has been alluded to A LOT this season.

1.) when Syd confronted Vaughn and told him she would have waited forever. And she kind of realized he wasn't worth it. (I can't remember the exact words)

2.) Jack actually said to Syd that Vaughn was "never good enough for you."
They have attempted to put this idea in our minds and get viewers to question if he really was. I mean why would he marry so fast? And why is he kissing Syd back? There are some flaws in his character but I think it only makes him look more human than anything.

But I think questioning his worth only adds more to the intrigue and shows his possible naiveness and vulnerability.

BigFan123 Posted on: Dec 20 2003, 12:17 PM

Apparently, the scenes of Vaugn and Syd are an attempt to show Vaughn's weakness and love for Syd. And they are almost wanting us to see him as not "Good enough" for Syd.

BigFan123 Posted on: Dec 20 2003, 12:09 PM
I did want to add that Lauren's name will be part of the "big shock." THey had promised to shoot a good cliff hanger for the end of this year, but apparently decided not to release it till January and add it into one of those episodes. <sigh>

BigFan123 Posted on: Dec 20 2003, 12:04 PM
I feel terrible about that typo. I haven't been on because of work and I didn't realize I had typed that.

I'll post some more info when I get some more time. And again, I am SO SORRY about the typo.

BigFan123 Posted on: Dec 20 2003, 12:00 PM
Oppps oh my gosh. I had a typo. I meant:

"Are LAUREN and Vaugh legally married?" or "are they REALLY married?" I got a wind of a little word from the set that since Lauren may not be who she really is, they may not be married. Again I don't know if this is something they were working on before and dropped or if it is current. I'm sorry about the confusion.

BigFan123 Posted on: Dec 18 2003, 09:11 PM
Here's one more tidbit but I haven't had it confirmed...it's kind of rumor from the writing room....

Are Syd and Vaughn legally married? TYPO-He Meant Lauren!

BigFan123 Posted on: Dec 18 2003, 09:08 PM
I love the theories going around. You guys are doing great. I'll post some more stuff in the next few days.

I can tell you that Sloan has a big involvement in the last part of this season.

BigFan123 Posted on: Dec 14 2003, 12:09 PM
I gave a way a little too much info in my last spoilers and I have to be careful with my source. So I will be releasing some spoielrs through the next few weeks. I hope the spoilers I gave for the last episode were helpful to you and accurate.

1.) Remember the scene where Francie is watching Vaughn and Syd make love? This is significant in a later episode.

2.) Again, as I mentioned before someone is NOT who they seem. Someone that appeared to be honest and almost naive. I unfortunately can't say more just yet....but hopefully this helps

BigFan123 Posted on: Dec 14 2003, 12:04 PM

This spoiler is in the wrong topic. But I want you to remember what I said about someone not being who they really are.

BigFan123 Posted on: Dec 14 2003, 12:02 PM
I can tell you that it's not Syd and Marshall. LOL

BigFan123 Posted on: Dec 14 2003, 11:51 AM
Oh I have more:smiley: Did you find most of what I said to be accurate? I think I mixed up the Syd vs Syd. I though that was in Episode 10, but it looks like it was the scene in episode 9.

Forum: Episode 10: Remnants · Post Preview: #1465268

Big Fan Spoilers... (Pages 1 2 3 ...5 )
BigFan123 Posted on: Dec 3 2003, 03:36 PM

Replies: 83
Views: 13,686 You will get a huge suprise ending that will cause you to leave fingernail marks in your chair. Than more will be revealed in January.

I'm sorry you have to wait so long:(
Forum: Episode 10: Remnants ·

BigFan123 Posted on: Dec 3 2003, 03:25 PM
Some more hints...

There are some things that are out of place and seem wrong. You are given hints of this by changes that are not explained....like Kendall. Some of these loose ends will be tied up in the next 4 episodes, with one really good revelation in January.

Irina's sister will prove a very interesting addition. She will provide an intrigueing twist.

Sark will still be a hot bad boy. I have not heard anything about him turning good.

BigFan123 Posted on: Dec 2 2003, 08:06 PM
I didn't say Will was neccessarily coming back this season but he "will" be back. He is a very nice guy in person, very unassuming. He's actually a little like his character.
Forum: Episode 10: Remnants ·

BigFan123 Posted on: Dec 1 2003, 11:51 AM

Views: 13,686 Will Tippin aka Jonah will be back:smiley:
Forum: Episode 10: Remnants · Post Preview: #1434690

Script pages (Pages 1 2 3 ...4 )
BigFan123 Posted on: Dec 1 2003, 09:30 AM

Replies: 78
Views: 7,288 So my spoilers about Lazarey and Sark and Jack asking Vaughn to push Syd away were correct:smiley:
Forum: Episode 10: Remnants · Post Preview: #1434487

BigFan123 Posted on: Dec 1 2003, 09:26 AM

Views: 13,686 Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed last night's episode.

Regarding the sniper.... He does actually get hired, but I think he shoots Lindsay and not Syd. BTW, the sniper is really nice guy in person:smiley:

Regarding the two Syd thing I mentioned, after seeing last night's episode...I do think what I heard about will be in a dream state rather than reality. It does happen on top of a building though.

Forum: Episode 10: Remnants · Post Preview: #1434480

100% accurate spoilers (Pages 1 2 3 ...10 )
BigFan123 Posted on: Nov 26 2003, 03:36 PM

Replies: 187
Views: 25,603 The scene with Allison is really good...

Poor Syd has a hard time in this episode though trying to make sense of everything.
Forum: Episode 10: Remnants · Post Preview: #1423097

100% accurate spoilers (Pages 1 2 3 ...10 )
BigFan123 Posted on: Nov 26 2003, 03:35 PM

Replies: 187
Views: 25,603 I can't tell you anymore about Lauren's relation because I could get my source in trouble:(

I do hope you enjoy the spoilers though.

Has anyone ever considered that Sydney and Sark might be brother and sister? It might explain his relationship with Irina.

"Someone who seems naive and innocent is not who they seem."

marshall, weiss, and possibly dixon is naive and innocent

Spike315 said:
"Someone who seems naive and innocent is not who they seem."

marshall, weiss, and possibly dixon is naive and innocent
lauren, too! she always wanted to seem like a little angel that wouldn't harm a fly..it's just almost all of us never really trusted her!! :P

Back