Season 5 Interview with MG

Well a lot of the audience will be understanding just not the diehard Sydney and Vaughn shippers and even a few of them like the anguish angle of the story.

OMG that is so mean. I hope she gets kicked out of the show because Vaughn and her get a dirvorce or something and he and Syd get back together agian.

btvaughn said:
I think the audience will be understanding.
Does she actually think that's true? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I can't believe the kind of reaction I'm having...absolute and total anger. I've never been like this over a show....and here's a character I haven't met and I'm already getting bad thoughts.

And I'm with you freelancer88 That's what I'd like to see!
i know uh??? Just think if she came on this forum! how could she think that? I can't believe she said she was gonna be protective of HER man. :cuss: syd needs to kick some booty already!! :stick:

Milferd said:
Mellisa was wonderful on Thieves. She was sexy, classy, intelligent, kicked ass and more. I fell in love with her and Jennifer at the same time as their shows started on TV at the same time.

Reading between the lines of both MG’s and JG’s recent interviews I believe that their characters will be partners in some way and grow to like and respect each other. Of course Vaughn will go back to Sydney after lots of anguish and MG’s character will get a replacement love interest.

Of course as a guy I would think Vaughn would probably want the girls to compromise and share him. ;) Us guys can dream can’t we? :asleep: :devil:
i lost all respect for her because she posed for playboy :rolleyes: ugh... what a ho

well you think that JJ would've known that we wouldn't have liked anyone they cast for vaughns wife....so vaughn shouldn't have gotten married in the first place.

i know...ooo maybe that's why she married him!!then vaughn will find out and dump her...then we all will be happy with the s/v ness!! yay

dont even say that, but that wont happen, cause then jj would have to get to many rerstraininig orders and wouldnt be able to go anywhere witout being threatened

Back