Season 5 Interview with MG

lol please stay away from sharp objects.....what if she hypnotized him into thinking he loved her?? cuz she's evil..(duh).. she needed him to marry her so she could steal CIA info...dun dun dun. hey then she can die a traitors death krzykty!

nance said:
teehee ::takes a bow:: i thought i was quite funny... :lol: when i'm mad, i'm funny

*sighs* i want s/v baaaaack ::starts whining::
I think the only thing that matters is that V and S are going to end up together, as the interviewer said so...ms george role is even more thrillig and adds some interstings twist to the plot.
as V and S are going to end up together then why not enjoying a bit of that tension they had between them before they started dating? my shipper soul feels a bit better now that I know V/S are going to stay together again, one day, eventually!

krzykty57789 said:
jj has an address u can stuff too
which? do u know his email address? I am on vacation so I could fill his mail boxes until he replies that V/S affair is going to start and ms george...well, as I have said she can stay as long as she stays away form V and S!

krzykty57789 said:
dont even say that, but that wont happen, cause then jj would have to get to many rerstraininig orders and wouldnt be able to go anywhere witout being threatened
HA HA HA HA HA
simply great!!! you are gorgeus!

:lol: i see that everyone hates MG now :lol: I think we should lay low for now. then we can say all the bad thing we want after we see her and MV kiss. FACE IT! IT'S GONNA HAPPEN! and i'll be right here seeing all of you rant, (oh and i might join sometimes :lol: ) but maybe we should just see how she does. For me personally, I lost all respect for her when i found out she posed for playboy but hey *shrugs*
--mandy :angelic:

so did i.. thats just trashy... i didnt even think of that, maybe jj wont be too mean, and they wont kiss. ill be so... UGH!!! when and if they do

no if you've done your homework (homework being reading all the spoilers) you'd now that we dont' find out Lauren's Vaughn's wife until ep two :D
--mandy :angelic:

Milferd said:
Mellisa was wonderful on Thieves. She was sexy, classy, intelligent, kicked ass and more. I fell in love with her and Jennifer at the same time as their shows started on TV at the same time.

Reading between the lines of both MG’s and JG’s recent interviews I believe that their characters will be partners in some way and grow to like and respect each other. Of course Vaughn will go back to Sydney after lots of anguish and MG’s character will get a replacement love interest.

Of course as a guy I would think Vaughn would probably want the girls to compromise and share him. ;) Us guys can dream can’t we? :asleep: :devil:
ehi mil, hope we really can see that!

freelance: I am 100% with U! finger crossed, hope to see V bloody wifey :angry: on the floor and V/S back together!

right on elduccia... :sly: s/v will get back together as soon as vaughn realizes that he's married to trash<<that would be right after syd kicks some mrs. vaughn booty. do any of you think that syd and lauren will actually get into a physical fight??? :stick:

I made a longer post in a different thread here but nudity for Australian actresses is very common. Nicole Kidman has appeared nude in a lot of films. Do not judge a Australian by American standards.

Second having sex out side of marriage is just as wrong as posing nude in the moral codes that think that is bad. How can you be fans of the Syd and Vaughn ship and think posing nude is wrong?

freelancer88 said:
omg what if she kisses vaughn right in front of sydney when they get back from hong kong?! i knew i hated her... :angry:
if so, i bet sydney would hesitate to kill her ^_^

Milferd said:
I made a longer post in a different thread here but nudity for Australian actresses is very common. Nicole Kidman has appeared nude in a lot of films. Do not judge a Australian by American standards.

Second having sex out side of marriage is just as wrong as posing nude in the moral codes that think that is bad. How can you be fans of the Syd and Vaughn ship and think posing nude is wrong?
i totally agree with you there...

freelancer88 said:
right on elduccia... :sly: s/v will get back together as soon as vaughn realizes that he's married to trash<<that would be right after syd kicks some mrs. vaughn booty. do any of you think that syd and lauren will actually get into a physical fight??? :stick:
i think it will happen...cause if syd is killing innocent ppl...there is no way she'll let mrs. vaughn off the hook

that would be interesting to see...and i don't think she kills innocent peeps just kills a lot of them..am i wrong? I just figured she killed a lot of bad guys.

Back