Season 5 Interview with MG

I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER no offense!!! GRRRR im changing my name!!!! grrr this makes me so upset i feel like i was cursed with a bad name!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! i think that of COARSE syd and vaughn will get married there is no other way but they need to KILLHER asap by our favorite gurl SYDNEY!!!

~lauren vartan (its a horrible bad curse im changing it to sydney) lol

nance said:
TVGO: I imagine it's not too hard to pretend you're in love with Michael Vartan.
George: (Laughs) Right. Exactly. It's very easy to visualize being married to this man. Please just kill me now...
let me at her, i'll kick her ass. :angry: :Ph34r: :banghead: :cuss: :madfire: :madfire: :madfire: :ninja: :starwars: :thud:

i hatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehate hatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehate
atehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehate HER

let me at her, i'll kick her ass. :angry: :Ph34r: :banghead: :cuss: :madfire: :madfire: :madfire: :ninja: :starwars: :thud: [/quote]
Let Syd kick her ass. She's got 2 years of anger to get out of her, and thats a lot.

let me at her, i'll kick her ass. :angry: :Ph34r: :banghead: :cuss: :madfire: :madfire: :madfire: :ninja: :starwars: :thud:
Let Syd kick her ass. She's got 2 years of anger to get out of her, and thats a lot. [/quote]
here here!! I'm all for syd giving a serious beat down to vaughns new trash.

Back