intro

church of mammals said:
No, but I'm from SoCal like you :D  ;) .  Have you been to Upland,CA or Claremont,CA before?  Claremont is where I grew up.  You might have heard of their colleges before like Pitzer,Pomona, and Harvey Mudd.  I grew up in SoCal my whole life and was raised in Rowland Heights just west of Diamond Bar.
[post="1323605"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Not really sure that i've been there but its cool to meet someone from SoCal. ^_^ You a diehard fan of Alias?

church of mammals said:
Yes, since I started renting seasons i/ii at Blockbuster.  I'm right near the LA/San Bernardino County line.
[post="1324888"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Do you know if they have the seasons at Hollywood Video store? I have alreasy bought the first season on DVD and i would buy the other ones but it is not easy for me to save money. I soon as get money i go buy a Cd or something. But i do have thirteen Alias books (Recruited through Shadowed)I live in the LA county...i think.

Julia_Thorne_ said:
Do you know if they have the seasons at Hollywood Video store? I have alreasy bought the first season on DVD and i would buy the other ones but it is not easy for me to save money. I soon as get money i go buy a Cd or something. But i do have thirteen Alias books (Recruited through Shadowed)I live in the LA county...i think.
[post="1326099"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
If they do then it's not at every location since the Hollywood Vid location I usually go to which is off of Mountain Ave in Ontario just south of I-10 doesn't have it. Thankfully, for me, that location has The Simpsons for rental since I'm a huge fan of that show as well as Alias (mmm....Alias :lol: ).

Back