Introduce yourself thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone I'm kinda new to online playing only really played L2 and WOW(which i didn't like lol) but this game's really grabbed my attention over the past few weeks. Hope to meet a lot of you all while im here. Oh btw my names Andy and I'm a crewchief in the army.

Originally posted by cordy@May 19 2006, 07:25 PM
Hey everyone I'm kinda new to online playing only really played L2 and WOW(which i didn't like lol) but this game's really grabbed my attention over the past few weeks. Hope to meet a lot of you all while im here. Oh btw my names Andy and I'm a crewchief in the army.
I think after reading about Hero's Journey you'll find that this game is the new one for you. Enjoy Hero's Hall!

my name is craig im 32 and a supervisor at a lowes ditribution center in ohio after being hosed by swg i have been looking for an in depth game with good character development so far no luck hope that changes :D

Originally posted by hellek@May 19 2006, 10:14 PM
my name is craig im 32 and a supervisor at a lowes ditribution center in ohio after being hosed by swg i have been looking for an in depth game with good character development so far no luck hope that changes :D
I'm sure you'll find a new home in Hero's Journey! Make sure you read up on the Wyr system on the main page, along with all of our articles found in the Articles page. You'll be so hyped up for this game, you'd sell your left pinky toe to have it now :smiley: Trust me!

Hey everyone :smiley: I just wanted to post a little introduction since I've lurked long enough and may as well join the fold.

I tend to go by Cobalt wherever on the 'net, though some folks shorten it to Cobbi or CK. Katze is, obviously, a last name for my character I often roleplay as.

In this thing called "real life," I'm a composer that just graduated from Cornish College over in Seattle, WA. I recently collaborated on a no-pay gig for a turn-based strategy game that's coming out soon, and am in-progress looking for actual paying jobs :Ph34r:

MMO-wise, my first and current game is FFXI. It's one of those things where I keep going away to find greener pastures only to realize I'm color-blind and instead just trust the taste, whereas the aftertaste starts to get tangy. That grass, I tell ya.

HJ-wise, I've been following the game for a good year+ now, along with several other games, but as things begin getting closer to solidified gamey form, HJ is certainly piquing my interest more than others. As for Hero's Hall, definately love the site, very clean and organized. Looking forward to more big news as time goes on!

And now before I write an essay, I'll stop. Hello!

Welcome Cobalt. I can promise you this, that FFXI will look dry, and boring after reading more, and more about HJ. Same with any other MMORPG out their on the market that is coming out.

Enjoy the site, and welcome!

Hey everyone. I'm Jack and i'm sooo psyched for this game. I've been reading about it and all ur posts (well a lot of them) and it seems insane.

Anyways i'm 17 and started out with the basic console games and then only got into computer with D2 about 6 years back and i was a newb. Then i graduated to WoW and am having some fun with that but from wat i hear and read HJ is gonna be hellatight.

On another note I'm from MN and RL friends with JONDDA. Go BHK (inside joke). but in the winter my life is snowboarding and in the summer i paintball and wakeboard (i'm not gonna lie i'm a dope paintballr). and all the while i play my computer games.

well that's me looking forward to ur posts and the learning. :blink: <<<haha i look like this most the time.

Cobalt! Woo, this marks my first "hey, someone I already knew joined the forums!" Better yet, someone I know and like. :D Welcome welcome!

Originally posted by Demascus@May 23 2006, 01:44 AM
Hey everyone. I'm Jack and i'm sooo psyched for this game. I've been reading about it and all ur posts (well a lot of them) and it seems insane.

Anyways i'm 17 and started out with the basic console games and then only got into computer with D2 about 6 years back and i was a newb. Then i graduated to WoW and am having some fun with that but from wat i hear and read HJ is gonna be hellatight.

On another note I'm from MN and RL friends with JONDDA. Go BHK (inside joke). but in the winter my life is snowboarding and in the summer i paintball and wakeboard (i'm not gonna lie i'm a dope paintballr). and all the while i play my computer games.

well that's me looking forward to ur posts and the learning. :blink: <<<haha i look like this most the time.
You're my main man! What's your aim, we need to talk more about paintballing, and wakeboarding! I do both, but I'd rather slolumn ski though. However, I'm an avid paintballer. Just purchased a new Smart Parts Ion, with a 88ci kingston 3k pre-set tank. I just bought some new I3 goggles, and my dad's buying me some new jerseys, and pants.

What do you have?

Hi everyone :smiley: Like many here I've been following HJ for a while but mostly lurking. I played DAoC for a couple of years and SWG for a short time. Haven't played any online games for a while now - but HJ might lure me back in. ;)

I love the idea of being able to create a truely unique character. Multiclassing and the wyr system sound very interesting and appealing.

(btw I'm also on the official forums as Froozlef)

Hello everyone.

My name is Rebecca and I am 21. I have been looking forward to this game for awhile and have spent some time lurking the forums. Actually I had another account but I didn't like the name as it was spur of the moment mindless drivel so I made a new one. The only mmorpg I have played is FFXI and since then I have been looking to get into something from the same genre that is well... more exciting. Anyway I am here now and hoping that HJ will fill the void (which so far is looking swell).

Nice to see a lot more new people joining the forums! Hope you all enjoy Hero's Hall!

awh sweet frosty

I got the Ion...got it when it came out cause i started getting into tourney's and i'm getting the Dynasty covering for it soon. It's a sweet set up.

My team hasn't got the jersey's yet but we r starting to get serious and r thinking about investing...For now our team jersey r our BLACK TEE'S :Ph34r: yea that's ghetto.

Yeah, so I'm not quite on the ball these days... heh. Forgive my really late introduction.

I'm Vidisidus, or Vidi for short. Though people call me Ryan, Juancho, Juanch, and Heyyou. I'm currently a junior at the University of Minnesota, Morris majoring in Physics. My jobs include running the 16" UMM Telescope for Public Observing nights and I'm currently engaged in CCD Photometry research for the summer. I'm also an RA (Resident Advisor) so sometimes I just run out of time to do anything fun for myself. But thats OK.

I've been playing MUDs for the last... eleven years I think, starting with Simutronic's very own Gemstone III (Now Gemstone IV). I'm currently not subscribed to GSIV, because I got fed up waiting for Alchemy. Maybe, just maybe, when Alchemy is released, I'll return, but not likely.

I started MMOing about a year and a half ago when one of my friends showed me 'the Egypt game' better known as A Tale in the Desert. I played for awhile, took a break, then picked it back up. Played both betas for T3, and I'm greatly anticipating the release of Live on Saturday.

Anyone who's played with me knows that I'm a fan of the pint-sized races, in particular Gnomes have a softspot in my heart, so you better believe I'm going to be a Qwi Gearknight in Beta and Live in HJ.

Thats really about it. For now.

Hey Vidisidus! Nice to see you at Hero's Hall. I really hope you enjoy it, and keep coming back! Can't wait to read your posts too!

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back