Introduce yourself thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hell, yeah. european world domination! oh, wait! i think that time is gone.

thanks tasoli, thanks watchmaker. (but i wasn't fishing for compliments here ;) )

HJ GameMaster

hello everyone just thought I would drop in and say Hi.

Soooo Hi!

I am an offsite HJ GM and I curently am on the Development team. I have been playing MMO's since .... well .... shoot been a long time I have seem to forgotten the year but like 8 or 9 years.

This is my first time visiting this site and after reading some information about it when other GM's have posted about it I thought I would check it out for myself.

Currently I am working on the Guild/Clan system for HJ and having a ton of fun doing so. I look forward to seeing everyone in game when we go live!

if you have questions I will try to answer them however im sure that most of what can be said about HJ has probibly already been coverd by others.

working :smiley:

quite honestly I never stop working I am always thinking about whats next and what I can do to make things better :D

With a game as great as HJ who could stop thinking about it!

Very well said, but I think it was a mistake on your part telling us what you are focusing on, because I know alot of us have tons questions about Guids/Clans/Family's. :D

PS: It's nice to see we here at HH have the GM's talking.

PSS: Be sure to check out The WindWhale topic!

HJ-TALRIC said:
quite honestly I never stop working I am always thinking about whats next and what I can do to make things better :D

I agree I just wish I knew more about the game! The silence just kills me. But then again, I want the whole thing NOW! heh Impatient ain't I?

If you wanna know more about the game, ask specific questions!

Welcome Talric, as a developer specifically focusing on guild related stuff, I'd love for you to check out this thread and offer some insight as to what the guild process will be like in HJ:

HEROSHALL.COM

:smiley:

Shadow001 said:
If you wanna know more about the game, ask specific questions!

Wha...? I never thougth of that. ;)
I have over on the MMORPG.com forums and most get the "I don't know" answer or the "We can't say" answer so I sort of gave up and figured that they'll talk whenever they want.
Not to mention going through all of Heros Hall information. So I've gotten msot of my questions answered. The Rest? Will most likely get answered when they start the big roll out for release.

Cheers!

I'll check it out

Thank you for the link Shadow

I will take a look at it. I always like to hear what others have to say about guild/clan systems they have experianced. Not sure how much I can say as it is currently in a large state of flux. But I will say what I am allowed :smiley: and i will talk to the onsite's as to what it is I am allowed to talk about before I say anything :D

HJ-TALRIC said:

Light client chat so people that can't log into the game for whatever reason, can still chat with clan members that are loged in. It would be a nice way to keep up with events in the land with out having to be logged in all the time too.

S.

Oh God, lol. That could lead to very bad things. Even when we get away, we will still be tempted to play. :D

"Hey man, what'cha doing with your phone there?"

"STFU NEWB, I am text messaging my guild to make sure the raid is still on for tonight."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back