Introducing: Evran!

Evran

Cadet
Seeing as some older people have been introducing themselves and that I never introduced myself when I joined the forums a few weeks back, I thought I'd better give it a go. So here it is:

Game Names: Evran Khorigen, Mhaeric Llystrom, Valarion Maurgen, Hargo, Alaren and Ivanya (for when I roleplay a girl)

Location: As it says to the left, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The most northern metropolis in North America, home of the world's largest mall (yes it's bigger than the Mall of America), home of the Edmonton Oilers (who have graciously allowed the North Carolina Hurricanes to watch over the Stanley Cup for us this year) and the place I have called home for the last 32 years, 25 days, 14 hours and 48 minutes.

My Real Job: I sell office supplies. Woohoo. This is the job that pays my bills.

My Sort-of Job: I sing in the Edmonton Opera Chorus. Get paid a lump sum for each show. This is the job that I wish I could do more, but there's only so many shows a year and it doesn't even come close to covering any of my bills :( Theatre (musical or opera) is also something I've wanted to do as a career, but I haven't yet found the courage to take the leap into the tough business. I did get a BMusic (Performance - Classical Voice) however, so I did take the first step. I just need to take the big one. :eek:

Interests: Music, Theatre, Musical Theatre, Opera, Arts, computer games, reading, my cats.

Dreams: I want to move to New York by the time I'm 35. Even if its only for a year on a work visa, I just want to have the experience of living there at least once. Also see My Sort-of Job above. I would be living on cloud 9 if I could combine the two and work in Theatre in New York.

Hope that gives some insight into the person behind the avatar.

I find actors and people interested in stage performing to be.. well odd. I just can't figure the fascination. It puzzles me.

Especially Operatic plays.

I usually charge an outrageous fee to council such problems but for you ... $9.89.

Daax said:
*huggles Evran*
Lol. just lol.

Thaos, actors and players of RPGs have one very large thing in common. They both like playing roles of other people. Mebbe you're odder than you thought ;)

<welcomes another old cronie to the forums>

I'm 33, and I'm not old. Just thought I'd make sure all the yunguns understood that ... now get the heck out of my yard you blasted vermin!

~ Jar

Oh its a business to business supplier. Businesses call us and we ship out everything from paperclips and pens to copiers and filing cabinets. Corporate Express Canada Inc. I work in the call centre.

Back