Invisible

SkyGirl5

Cadet
Title: Invisible
Authors: Cowritten by Janet (SkyGirl5) and Shelby (sfs&v)
Disclaimer: Sadly we dont own Syd, Vaughn, Weiss, Will, Francie, Jack, Irina... etc
Summary: Michael and Sydney have been neighbors since they were young but Sydney is very popular and Michael is not.... Michael loves Sydney.... Sydney doesnt really know Michael exists.... you get the picutre ;)

ok well this is my first cowritten fic so i hope u guys like it ^_^

Chapter 1
Seventeen year old Michael Vaughn was getting ready for school on his very first day of his senior and final year in high school. He picked out a nice white collared shirt and khaki pants as well as a brown belt to match his brown shoes. He looked in the mirror and attempted to do something with his hair. Nothing ever looked right. He tried spiking it all over with gel but that looked stupid. Combing it flat didn’t work either. So he just left it messy.
He walked over to his dresser and began to put on his watch. He took a deep breath and sighed. “First day of senior year. This should.... pretty much suck as much as the last 12 years.” He sighed to himself.
Michael had never ever been one of the “popular” kids in school. A self proclaimed nerd he spent most of his time hanging out in his room playing on his computer. His geeky friends would write new computer programs for him to try constantly. Although Michael was never a huge fan of computer programming. He liked engineering much better, which is why he planned on majoring in that when he went to MIT the following year. Hopefully anyway; he had yet to receive his acceptance letter.
Michael walked over to the window and peered out across the yard. Next door lived Sydney Bristow. He could see the white gossamer curtains in her bedroom window pulled tightly shut. Sydney Bristow, the most popular girl in all of G.W. High. Michael sighed.
Michael and Sydney had lived next door to each other their whole lives. They had been best friends in elementary school but somewhere around sixth grade Sydney became popular and Michael didn’t. They stopped being friends then. But Michael had loved Sydney since.... forever really. He thought she was magnificent, even though she completely ignored him in school. Occasionally when they were alone in their back yards they would have a conversation, but at school Michael was invisible to her. But still he loved her and wished that she would talk to him.
This year will be different, Michael thought. I will not let my feelings for Sydney Bristow rule my high school existence. I will move on. I will. The only problem was he wasn’t sure if he believe it was possible.
Michael flicked on the radio as he packed up his backpack. A male voice was singing,
If I was invisible, then I could just watch you in your room... if I was invincible I’d make you mine tonight... if hearts were unbreakable then I could just tell you where I stand... I would be the strongest man. If I was invisible.... wait I already am....
“Stupid cheesy pop song,” Michael groaned as he flicked off the radio. But the truth was... he had a point.

~*~

Next door seventeen year old Sydney Bristow was getting dressed for school. She put on a nice blue blouse and a short khaki skirt that only came half way down her thigh. Then she put on her knee high, spike heeled boots. She pulled half her hair up and clipped it on the back of her head with a fancy clip. She put on her eye liner, mascara, blush and pink lip gloss. She was perfectly preened and ready to go.
“Senior year is gonna rock!” She said gleefully as she began to shove pencils and a notebook in her oversized purse. Sydney positively refused to bring a backpack to school. Her friends would think it was totally uncool. Her friends. Ugh, she thought. Them again. Not that she didn’t enjoy her friends most of the time it was just sometimes they could be so.... material.
But on the bright side she could now see her boyfriend Will Tippen every day. They had gotten together at a friends pool party that July so they had only been dating for a little over a month. But Sydney was glad she would have an easy opportunity to see him more often.
She walked over to the mirror and gave herself one last check before going downstairs.
“Morning sweetie,” her mother, Irina, smiled as she handed her daughter a glass of orange juice.
“Mom, ugh, no carbs!” Sydney sighed as she poured some water.
“Sorry dear its hard to keep track of all your diets. You really shouldn’t be dieting anyway you know. You’re really thin.” Her mother sighed.
“Whatever,” She rolled her eyes. “Gotta go Mom, bye love you!”
“Have a nice day dear.” Irina called.
Sydney walked outside and threw her purse into her cherry red convertible. She looked next door and saw her neighbor Michael standing on the sidewalk. She smiled at him and got into her car then she drove off.

R/R :thinking:

a/n: haha the song... "invisible' by Clay Aiken :angelic:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! I THINK I'M FIRST :jump:

Only one chapter and you guys've got me hooked.

Damn!

ps: like it!

I'll come back to quote later :eat:

Janet, I think you enjoy getting me addicted to your fics!
Will, she is dating Will??
This is just gonna have to change!
She needs to be with Vaughn!
Thanks for the PM, put me on the list please?
How often do you plan on updating this?
Just curious
Update again soon please!

stealthy said:
Janet, I think you enjoy getting me addicted to your fics!
Will, she is dating Will??
This is just gonna have to change!
She needs to be with Vaughn!
Thanks for the PM, put me on the list please?
How often do you plan on updating this?
Just curious
Update again soon please!
[post="1112610"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
i do enjoy that actually... yes syd is dating will... and as for updates - it wont be every day like SFT but it should be at least every other day... hopefully

PM list:
peanutbutter
sexcivaughn14
mightylittleone
jughelynj
berry_kyoote_spy88
pantarei47
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
PoketRockets11
syd26
agentmoose
stealthy
Mountaineer4746

HEEEEELOOOO!!! LOL....
i LOVE it...i new about it, and saw the 'new fic' and like umped out of my seat! AWWW, i LOVE it! hehe, yes im aware i said that twice, lol....
PLEASE PM ME!!! this is awesoem you guys!

Back