Invisible

AWW awesome last chappy!!! this was one of the bestest story i've ever read!!! great ending! theres a sequel right?!!??! but yeah you deserve the best for writing such an amazing story! :D

k MIT= massachusets institute of technology - its in massachusets of course
UCLA= university of california in Los Angeles
CalTech = California institute of Technology - its not too far away from LA
(i hope that helped)

yup! it did! thanks so much :rockon:

ok THE FINAL CHAPTER....

you even wrote it in caps... :depressed: makes me even more wanna :cry:

A/N: There will be a sequal to this! However it is not written yet - not even started. But in the mean time to hold you all over - because i know you will go into withdraw without one of my stories I have three (yes 3) completed fics and i will post one of them this weekend
But i'm sure you're all dying to know what the sequal is about (i do have the whole plot figured out in my head of course ) But i'm gonna leave u in suspense - i will however tell you the title: Wings To Fly

awww... take your time ;) but huuuurry up lol

“Oh my God I haven’t been roller-skating since like elementary school. Michael do you remember the limbo contest?” Sydney laughed. Michael blushed slightly and looked down at the floor.

hihi, something's telling me Mikey did a crazy limbo thing: did he go all: how low can you go... how low can you go??

“No it was so funny,” Sydney laughed. “Michael was trying to do the limbo and he fell right on his butt and then he couldn’t get up and it was so sad but so funny”

hehehe, she even remembered :jump:

the limbo is kinda hard though ;) Respect Michael :P

“It’s ok I still love you” She giggled. “But this should be fun!”

still teasing eachother :love: sweet!

“I’m sorry were you expecting to go with me?” Michael laughed.

he teases back of course!!

“Huh?” Eric asked with his mouth full of pizza. “No I don’t skate”

if I were Weiss and had to choose between skating or eating... hm... :Ponder: tough one :P

“See now you know why we don’t skate – we don’t want to fall like you” Michael said.

smartass :smiley:

“Okay” he sighed. But as soon as he relaxed slightly he began to wobble and nearly fell.

hihi, wobble, funny word!! :jump:

Sydney laughed hysterically.
“See this is fun” She giggled.
“Oh yes it’s fantastic....”

I'd pay money to see Michael rollerskate :sigh:

“So this is it huh?” Michael asked as Sydney was helping him straighten his tie before he put on his red cap and gown.
“I guess so...” she sighed.

you told them this was the last chapter?????? oh man... :depressed:

like I know that I’m going to stay close to my friends but as for the other people...”

she's right -_-

Thanks for reading everyone!

aw, man, this sucks... my last review... damnit, I loved this fic...

Janet, I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really adored this fic, all the tension between them when they weren't a couple, and the fluff when they were :cry:

I'm gonna get drunk now :confused:

oh by the way, starting poking for update now :P :poke:

Peanut :bag:

I can just imagine all of them on a road trip. That last wild fling before college and a new lifestyle hits.

That was a great ending to a great story. I'm looking forward to the sequel when you write it.

Chris

the final chapter :( i'm gunna miss this story......i cant wait for the sequel!!!!! this has been a great story!! and your an amazing writer!!!! cant wait to read more storys you have written!!! can i have a pm when you post ur sequel??
love this story ;)

wow i mean wow...i just wanna say this story ROCKS it so sad that its ending (n) i'm gunna miss it... great ending! :smiley:
plz pm me if you start any new stories
thanx

D

Awww, it's the end :( Ok it reminds me of that I-94 song, "How can it be the end.. with all the science in the world to breathe again...." Sorry, I was listening to it in the car. :D

I cannot wait till the sequel! Get your butt writing Janet! Hahaha, I'm just kidding. I'll be treating my withdrawal symptoms with Why Me?

I wasn't crying at my graduation. I was like, get me the hell outta here now!

Great work Janet!
✌️

Great chapter! I'm gonna miss it though..SO HAPPY that there is a sequal though! YAY!! Try to start it soon, PLEASE! I can't wait to see what happens when they get to college!

If there are any other fics that you write in the meantime or in the future please send me a PM! I would love to read your wonderful fics!

Megan

This was so good!
I loved it
I'm gonna miss the updates though
I truely do look forward to you updating everyday
I'm glad Syd will continue to be great friends with everyone
I loved this fic so much
Thanks for the PM
Thanks for sharing such a great fic
Please put up the sequel asap!!

Back