Invisible

Awesome final chapter, cant wait for the sequel!!!
Oh and the other fics, let me know when you post em, i soooo want to read em!!!
thanks for the pm!

Chapter 40
~Graduation~
“OMG did you guys here where our senior picnic is being held?” Eric asked them one morning only a week before graduation.
“No where?” Michael asked.
“The skating rink” Eric rolled his eyes.
“Ice or Roller?” Sydney asked.
“Ummm” Eric said as he looked at the poster next to his locker.  “Roller-skating”
“Oh my God I haven’t been roller-skating since like elementary school.  Michael do you remember the limbo contest?” Sydney laughed.  Michael blushed slightly and looked down at the floor.
“Limbo contest? REALLY?” Eric snickered.  “Do tell...”
“Nothing to tell really...” Michael said quickly.
“No it was so funny,” Sydney laughed.  “Michael was trying to do the limbo and he fell right on his butt and then he couldn’t get up and it was so sad but so funny”
“Thanks Syd” Michael sighed.  Sydney leaned over and kissed his slightly red cheek. 
“It’s ok I still love you” She giggled.  “But this should be fun!”
“I’m sorry were you expecting to go with me?” Michael laughed.
“MICHAEL!” She whined.  “We have to go!”
“Yeah don’t you want to do the limbo!” Eric teased. 
“Um no”
“Come on its our senior picnic” Sydney pleaded. 
“Ok I’ll go but I won’t skate” He sighed. 

~*~

The day before graduation everyone met at the local roller rink for skating and pizza. 
“Come on Michael please skate!” Sydney begged as she laced up skates of her own.
“Only if Eric skates” Michael said.
“Huh?” Eric asked with his mouth full of pizza.  “No I don’t skate”
“Ugh you boys are such chickens” Sydney groaned as she stood up cautiously and tried to skate a few feet.  But she slipped, fell and Michael caught her. 
“Thanks” She laughed.
“See now you know why we don’t skate – we don’t want to fall like you” Michael said. 
“Come on please!  I promise I’ll make it worth your while” Sydney whispered as she kissed Michael’s cheek. 
“What’s in it for me?” Eric asked. 
“Well Nadia’s out there – didn’t you guys have fun at prom” Sydney smiled.
“Ok see that would be a reason for me NOT to skate” Eric said. 
“Whatever” Sydney groaned as she got up and carefully made her way to the rink and began skating slowly around the outside.  A few minutes later she saw Michael lacing up skates and she smiled broadly as she skated over to him. 
“Putting on skates?” She asked innocently.
“Yeah yeah but you owe me” He smiled.  She kissed him lightly on the lips before grabbing his hand and pulling him onto the rink.
“Oh God I’m gonna fall” He groaned. 
“No you’re not” She laughed.  “Come on your too stiff loosen up” She said as she shook his arm slightly. 
“Okay” he sighed.  But as soon as he relaxed slightly he began to wobble and nearly fell.  Sydney laughed hysterically. 
“See this is fun” She giggled.
“Oh yes it’s fantastic....”

~*~

The next evening everyone met at the school at 5 pm for the graduation ceremonies. 
“So this is it huh?” Michael asked as Sydney was helping him straighten his tie before he put on his red cap and gown.
“I guess so...” she sighed. 
“It’s rather anticlimactic don’t you think?” Michael asked.
“Yes it really is...” She sighed.  Just then Eric came up to them and put his arms around both their shoulders. 
“So Syd you gonna cry?” Eric joked. 
“No I don’t think so” Sydney sighed as she looked around at her other classmates who were putting on their graduation attire.  “It’s just... I’ve gotten to the point where I don’t care anymore... like I know that I’m going to stay close to my friends but as for the other people...”
“Yea sounds about right” Eric said. 

~*~
After the ceremony was over and everyone was hugging and crying Sydney found Michael off to the side talking with Eric, Joe and Sarah.  She walked over to them and smiled. 
“We’re finally free” She laughed.
“Yes we are” Michael said as he put his arm around her. 
“So what now?” Eric asked.  Everyone was silent for a few minutes. 
“Let’s go to the beach” Sydney suggested. 
“Oh yea and a road trip!” Eric laughed.
“I call shotgun!” Michael laughed. 

okay i just had to quote the whole story cos i luved it all so so much!!

i just like to say thankyou for such an amazing story! cant wait to the sequel! girl you better start writtin cos i cant wait!

hey his the road trip part of the sequel? or not?

luv Em!

o plz tell me when you post your other stories

Yeah!

Road trip! *happy dances*

Will Weiss sing the song about "tiny salmon?" ya know, the one that Tom Green sings in the movie?

It's just such a hilarious scene!

Thankyou Janet, for this wonderful story :smiley: I can't wait to see whats next!

arrggghhhh!! damn it!!! i have this really LOOONNNNGGGGG review and then when i clicked "add reply" cannot find server!!!!! :superangry: hate this!! hate it!!

anyway....

super thankyou for this incredible story that you have shared with us. thanks a gazillion janet!! and i just cant wait for the sequel. promise!!!!!

for yah --> :eek:scar:

ok here I go, being all sentimental (lord knows that i'll probably stop being sad and then just probably run around screaming or something haha)
but JANET! i'm never going to get an Update: Invisble in my inbox again
awwwww :cry:
haha I'm going to have to read this fic like a million times over though, can you send it to me? *begs* anyway...

ok THE FINAL CHAPTER....
A/N: There will be a sequal to this! However it is not written yet - not even started.  But in the mean time to hold you all over - because i know you will go into withdraw without one of my stories ;)  I have three (yes 3) completed fics and i will post one of them this weekend :D
But i'm sure you're all dying to know what the sequal is about (i do have the whole plot figured out in my head of course  :angelic: ) But i'm gonna leave u in suspense - i will however tell you the title:  Wings To Fly
wings to fly? interesting! and what? :shock: no plot hints? *sigh* but you didn't get that free ticket into TortureYourReaderLand for nothing.. i should have known!

Chapter 40
~Graduation~
aww it had better not be all sad
i'm gonna cry lol
did you know that i've cried more in alias fics than i ever have in like.... anything? sleepless in seattle, titanic, A WALK TO REMEMER (yes, i'm serious), steel magnolias, stepmom, to live for...
nothing makes the tears come
but i like bawl in fics
strange...

“OMG did you guys here where our senior picnic is being held?” Eric asked them one morning only a week before graduation.
“No where?” Michael asked.
“The skating rink” Eric rolled his eyes.
“Ice or Roller?” Sydney asked.
“Ummm” Eric said as he looked at the poster next to his locker.  “Roller-skating”
“Oh my God I haven’t been roller-skating since like elementary school.
roller skating? meh roller blading is better :P
but haha it should be fun!

Michael do you remember the limbo contest?” Sydney laughed.  Michael blushed slightly and looked down at the floor.
“Limbo contest? REALLY?” Eric snickered.  “Do tell...”
“Nothing to tell really...” Michael said quickly.
“No it was so funny,” Sydney laughed.  “Michael was trying to do the limbo and he fell right on his butt and then he couldn’t get up and it was so sad but so funny”
“Thanks Syd” Michael sighed.  Sydney leaned over and kissed his slightly red cheek. 
“It’s ok I still love you” She giggled.  “But this should be fun!”
“I’m sorry were you expecting to go with me?” Michael laughed.
“MICHAEL!” She whined.  “We have to go!”
“Yeah don’t you want to do the limbo!” Eric teased. 
“Um no”
“Come on its our senior picnic” Sydney pleaded. 
whoa i've already used up 4 quotes *panics*
but OMG i wish i'd been there! but limbo is like impossible on roller skates
i didn't MEAN to push this girl over
see i was going to fast and i kind of ran into the stick thing
and then the girl who was holding it let go
and then i spun into this other girl and she tripped *sigh*

*glares* I HATE IMMORTALITY!

The day before graduation everyone met at the local roller rink for skating and pizza. 
“Come on Michael please skate!” Sydney begged as she laced up skates of her own.
“Only if Eric skates” Michael said.
“Huh?” Eric asked with his mouth full of pizza.  “No I don’t skate”
“Ugh you boys are such chickens” Sydney groaned as she stood up cautiously and tried to skate a few feet.  But she slipped, fell and Michael caught her. 
“Thanks” She laughed.
“See now you know why we don’t skate – we don’t want to fall like you” Michael said. 
“Come on please!  I promise I’ll make it worth your while” Sydney whispered as she kissed Michael’s cheek. 
haha in what way? AHHHHH! see i have bad influence coughkatycough

“What’s in it for me?” Eric asked. 
“Well Nadia’s out there – didn’t you guys have fun at prom” Sydney smiled.
“Ok see that would be a reason for me NOT to skate” Eric said. 
LOL!

“Whatever” Sydney groaned as she got up and carefully made her way to the rink and began skating slowly around the outside.  A few minutes later she saw Michael lacing up skates and she smiled broadly as she skated over to him. 
“Putting on skates?” She asked innocently.
“Yeah yeah but you owe me” He smiled.  She kissed him lightly on the lips before grabbing his hand and pulling him onto the rink.
“Oh God I’m gonna fall” He groaned. 
“No you’re not” She laughed.  “Come on your too stiff loosen up” She said as she shook his arm slightly. 
“Okay” he sighed.  But as soon as he relaxed slightly he began to wobble and nearly fell.  Sydney laughed hysterically. 
“See this is fun” She giggled.
“Oh yes it’s fantastic....”
awwwwww :love: that is way too cute!

do you think that bashig up tiaras will still make them immortal? *eyes gleam* starts bashing up the tiara
IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT I GOT A TIARA FOR MISS BLOND 04. i mean, seriously, is there something wrong with not knowing what a mop is? :blink:
and i'm well on the way for getting the 05 one too haha
cai if you're out there and reading, you KNOW that i deserve it lol

The next evening everyone met at the school at 5 pm for the graduation ceremonies. 
“So this is it huh?” Michael asked as Sydney was helping him straighten his tie before he put on his red cap and gown.
“I guess so...” she sighed. 
“It’s rather anticlimactic don’t you think?” Michael asked.
“Yes it really is...” She sighed.  Just then Eric came up to them and put his arms
around both their shoulders. 
ok first... red? :blink: i thought they were supposed to be blue
and those square hat things
OMG has anyone seen that hope and faith episode? where they talk about the hat that hope wore? OMG faith is so dumb
the best line of the whole thing is
hope: faith, we need to get rid of them!
faith: oooooh! i know something!
(faith gets a cloth and drapes it over the two woman people they need to get rid off)
(faith takes it off them with a flourish)
faith: HAZAA!
(faith looks in confusion at the two women who are still there)
faith: felgercarb! well it worked for david copperfield
:rotflmao:

Code:
“So Syd you gonna cry?” Eric joked.  
“No I don’t think so” Sydney sighed as she looked around at her other classmates who were putting on their graduation attire.  “It’s just... I’ve gotten to the point where I don’t care anymore... like I know that I’m going to stay close to my friends but as for the other people...”
“Yea sounds about right” Eric said.  
HINT AT SOMETHING IN THE SEQUEL!
she should so run into francie or something
and like bash her up *smiles*

Code:
~*~
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :angry:

Code:
After the ceremony was over and everyone was hugging and crying Sydney found Michael off to the side talking with Eric, Joe and Sarah.  She walked over to them and smiled.  
“We’re finally free” She laughed.
“Yes we are” Michael said as he put his arm around her.  
“So what now?” Eric asked.  Everyone was silent for a few minutes.  

hahahaha shotgun ;) (yes, that's in your words janet)

Code:
Ok a final authors note
WHAT?! no it can't end there
it. it...
aww i'm gonna be in denial now!!!
*sobs*

Code:
and finally I'd like to thank JuJu who gets the award :winner: for the best reviews that make me laugh the hardest;)
wow, so what do you know, babbling DOES get you somewhere in life!
haha thanks! :blush:

Code:
Thanks for reading everyone!
thank YOU for writing this janet!

we're in LOVE with your sickness! ;)

ok this has been one of the best fics I've ever read (despite your protests about some of the later chapters not meeting your standards) and i have LOVED it! *nods earnestly*

i really really can't wait for the sequel and umm.... just don't take any panadol, sorry aspirin (man i need to get used to americaland language) before you write, ok? your sickness is a good thing!

luv juju :harp:

That Was The Best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can not wait for the sequal

I loved the Graduation and OMG they're gonna go on a road trip YaY!!!

Okay before I start my final review I would just like to say i'm so sad this is finishing :cry: It's been one of my favrouite stories. I can't wait for the sequal and you know I want a PM :D

Wings To Fly
ooo exciting!!! :woot:

Chapter 40
~Graduation~

Awww, they're all grown up and leaving (n) it's so sad....
Oh and is it chapter 40 or 50? it said 50 in the PM?? :Ponder:

“No it was so funny,” Sydney laughed. “Michael was trying to do the limbo and he fell right on his butt and then he couldn’t get up and it was so sad but so funny”
“Thanks Syd” Michael sighed. Sydney leaned over and kissed his slightly red cheek.

Te he he :blush:
and :love: they are the sweetest couple, and they've know each other so long and... Ooo roller skating hope Michael doesn't :thud: again... but that could be funny...

:( oh party pooper. I bet Syd'll get him on his skates

she saw Michael lacing up skates

Yay! I knew she'd get him on his skates, :naughty:

Aww... Perfect...

:byesad:

Thankyou

Awww I loved when Michael put on skates for Syd! That's so sweet! :love:
And they're going to the beach!! Woohoo =]
Great ending!! You wrote so well!! :D
Can't wait for the sequel!! yay!

Btw the sequel title is so good!! (Y)

Lesley
P.S. Sorry it took me so long to review...

Yay the beach ( i was there yesterday and I perved on all the hot surfies and ate ice cream.) Is the sequel gonna cover the road trip??? Pm me when it's up cause I know it's gonna be good (well it better be)

Anji

Back