Invisible

aww (n) it's finished!! :cry:

“Limbo contest? REALLY?” Eric snickered. “Do tell...”
“Nothing to tell really...” Michael said quickly.
“No it was so funny,” Sydney laughed. “Michael was trying to do the limbo and he fell right on his butt and then he couldn’t get up and it was so sad but so funny”

😆 haha aww he's so cute! :love:

“So what now?” Eric asked. Everyone was silent for a few minutes.
“Let’s go to the beach” Sydney suggested.
“Oh yea and a road trip!” Eric laughed.
“I call shotgun!” Michael laughed.

:happydance: ROAD TRIP!!! :jump: :blush: that'll be fun!! :D i'm glad they all graduated :P

pm me for the sequel!! :smiley:

Okay, so im late, very very very late!
But the constilation is that i had finished this before, lol...right?
Well anyways i still love it to bits! It was adorable!
Thanks for all the PMs and for writting a terrific fic!
Luv you!-Ash

okay, I think I'm addicted to your fics now Janet! I love EIW and SS, and I started this one this morning, and I just finished it. I LOVED IT!!! I can't wait to start Wings to Fly!!! :D
*rushes off to read W2F* :woot:

Ok yes I know I'm a little late in read this fic, especially as I have read the sequel before this one, but o well.
Just want to say I love it.
It made me laugh so hard, but at the same time was really sad.
i loved the begining where Syd was popular and Vaughn was pining over her. Eric was so funny. :lol:
Will is EVIL and so is Francie! :torch:
And it's now 1.00am and I have just spent the past couple of hours readin this so I'm off to bed.
Thanx guys for writing such a great story! :hug:

For your third fic that was pretty good!!!!!!! :lol: I enjoyed reading it all through the evening!!!!!!

Thanks to keep me entertained... now I eventually will have to check out that sequel :angelic:

Dunno when though but I got your main link in my dear favorites, so... yeah ;)

Wow! It took me a while, but I finished. This was a really awesome fic. I enjoyed every chapter for it. Plus, there were so many funny things, I just couldn't stop laughing. An :eek:scar: for you for writing this awesome fic!!! Now, off to read the sequel. :D

-Erin :smiley:

Great job!

awesome fic ya know!!!! I read the sequel before reading this so it was kinda cool and awkward ya know??? haha...keep writing!!!

I'M SOOOO ADDICTED TO YOUR FICS!!! (y) (y) (y) :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Back