Invisible

oh, awesome! that was too cute!!
hehehehe *evil laugh* wills in jail without bail!!! mwah ha ha!
oh no, only 5 chapters?? Nooooo
thanks for the pm!

boy do I owe janet a really really good review since my last two reviews have been horrible
i'm so sorry about that janet! :thinking:

only 5 chaps left guys!
really? aww i'm gonna miss this fic!

Chapter 35

~I Love You Too~
so cute! *sigh*

Then next morning when Michael woke up Sydney had her arms wrapped around him. Michael smiled to himself and hugged her tightly knowing that if he could wake up that way everyday for the rest of his life he would be the happiest person alive.
too cute!

Sydney began waking up beside him. “What time is it?” She sighed.
“Uh a little after nine.” Michael said.
“Oo I slept so well.” She said as she hugged him.
“Me too.” He sighed.
“Maybe we don’t have to get up we can just stay here forever.”
“That works for me.” He smiled.

*bursts into the little circle*
and me! *jumps up and down*

“Do you have any homework to do?” She sighed.
Michael had completely forgotten about school and homework and everything else related to the outside world. “Uh I think I’m done.”
“Ugh I haven’t started... good thing I don’t have much.”
“I hate school.” Michael groaned.
“Me too... can we quit?”
“I wish.... you know Monday...”
“I know.” She said. “But I don’t want to think about that now.” She said as she laid her head on Michael’s chest.

*cringes* that's not going to be a good day
aww poor syd!

A few minutes later Irina appeared in the doorway. They both looked at her.
“Oh good you two are awake. Time to get up then.” She said.
“Let’s not and pretend we did.” Sydney said.
“UP.” Irina told them and then she walked away.

HAHA!

Michael sighed and slid out of bed. Then he folded up the blanket he had been using.
“You’re not getting up...” He said to Sydney.
“no...” She sighed.
“very well then I should be going.” Michael said.
“No wait I’m up I’m up.” She said as she jumped out of bed. Then they both went
downstairs.

michael's getting smart, eh? lol

Sydney’s father was sitting at the kitchen table reading the Sunday morning paper. He glanced at them but then went back to reading his paper.
:shock: wow michael's won his affection
well i tiny weeny itsy bit of it anyway

“Well I’m gonna go... bye” Michael said as he put on his shoes and headed for the door.
“Wait...” Sydney said as she followed him out the door. She kissed his cheek and whispered “I love you.” In his ear.
“I love you too.” He smiled.

everyone *raises conducing stick* AWWWWWWWWWWW :love:

“Where’s Syd at?” Eric asked when he came over to Michael’s later that afternoon.
“Her house why?”
“Have you seen this?!” Eric asked. He held up a newspaper with the headline ‘Teenage boy arrested for assault, other charges.’
“Give me that.” Michael said.
“It’s on the front page of the Sunday paper. Everyone will see it.” Eric sighed.
“We’d better tell her later...” Michael sighed. “She said she’d come over when she was finished her homework”

so everyone's gonna know? *sigh* poor syd!

“Ok then... video game?” Eric suggested.
“Ok.”

😆 typical eric!

“Look at you all happy.” Eric said when he noticed the silly grin on Michael’s face while they were playing.
“What?” Michael asked innocently.
“Come on man spill.”
“Well last night Syd was really upset and she asked her parents if I could spend the night...”
“Oh no what’d they say.”
“They agreed.”
“NO WAY” Eric gasped. “No wonder you are so giddy.”
“Well that’s not all...” Michael said.
“OMG did you guys...?”
“NO ERIC!” Michael laughed. “But she told me she loved me.” He smiled.
“Aw that’s so cute.” Eric said. “My little Michael’s in love.”
“Shut up Eric” Michael laughed.

*sings* mikeypoo's in lo-ove
mikeypoo's in lo-ove
aww that is SOO cute!

About an hour later Sydney knocked on Michael’s back door. His mother let her in.
“Hello boys.” She smiled as she came in and sat on the couch next to Michael.
“I’m guessing by your chipper disposition you haven’t seen this.” Eric said as he handed the paper to Sydney.
“Oh no...” She sighed as she read the headline. “He knows?” She asked Michael referring to Eric.
“He knows.” Michael nodded.
“Who else?”
“No one that I told.” Michael said.
Sydney began to read the article aloud. “Late Friday evening 18 year old William Tippen was arrested on charges of attempted rape and assault of a 17 year old girl. He was also charged with another count of assault and underage drinking. Mr. Tippen is currently being held at the county’s juvenile detention facility without bail.”
“Yeah...” Michael sighed.
“Everyone at school is going to know aren’t they...” Sydney sighed.
“It’s ok though....” Michael said as he put an arm around her waist.
“Yeah I mean they’ll forget after a day or so.” Eric said.
Sydney sighed heavily and leaned back on Michael. “Just incase it didn’t suck enough already....”

omg this is gonna be awful for syd at school!
awww :console:

“Oh well only four more months then we’re free!” Eric shouted.
“Yeah no more standardized education.” Michael said.
“Yeah we get to pay our way from now on.” Sydney laughed.
“But it’s gotta be better.” Eric said hopefully.
“It better be.” Michael sighed.

*nods in agreement*

ok again, so sorry for the suckerae of reviews but i kind of went on a quoting strike
and then aa didn't post
and just-
SO SORRY!

loved the chappy, but i always do!

luv juju :harp:

Great updates. Will should be in jail for what he tried to do! I hope things aren't too bad for Syd andMichael when they go back to school on Monday.
Thanks for the PM

SkyGirl5 said:
only 5 chaps left guys!
--> only 5 chaps to go??? sad.... sequel maybe???

“Maybe we don’t have to get up we can just stay here forever.”
“That works for me.” He smiled.
--> awwwww.... so sweet.... *gartan*

“Do you have any homework to do?” She sighed.
Michael had completely forgotten about school and homework and everything else related to the outside world.  “Uh I think I’m done.”
--> he most certainly will. hihi!

Michael sighed and slid out of bed.  Then he folded up the blanket he had been using.
--> wow! responsible guy e?

“Wait...” Sydney said as she followed him out the door.  She kissed his cheek and whispered “I love you.” In his ear. 
--> whoa!!!!!

“OMG did you guys...?”
“NO ERIC!” Michael laughed.  “But she told me she loved me.” He smiled.
“Aw that’s so cute.” Eric said.  “My little Michael’s in love.”
--> HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! :sideroll: "MY LITTLE MICHAEL" hihihii!! weeeeeeeeeee!!!

so sweet!!!!! fluffy!!! nicey!!! awesome! thankies for this!!!! :hug:

Michael smiled to himself and hugged her tightly knowing that if he could wake up that way everyday for the rest of his life he would be the happiest person alive.

:love: sweet

“Oh good you two are awake. Time to get up then.” She said.
“Let’s not and pretend we did.” Sydney said.
“UP.” Irina told them and then she walked away.

:lol: witty Syd won't do the trick

“Wait...” Sydney said as she followed him out the door. She kissed his cheek and whispered “I love you.” In his ear.

aw... look at those kids ;) so adorable

“Look at you all happy.” Eric said when he noticed the silly grin on Michael’s face while they were playing.
“What?” Michael asked innocently.
“Come on man spill.”
“Well last night Syd was really upset and she asked her parents if I could spend the night...”
“Oh no what’d they say.”
“They agreed.”
“NO WAY” Eric gasped. “No wonder you are so giddy.”
“Well that’s not all...” Michael said.
“OMG did you guys...?”
“NO ERIC!” Michael laughed. “But she told me she loved me.” He smiled.

:naughty: Eric...

“Aw that’s so cute.” Eric said. “My little Michael’s in love.”

:sideroll: I want a Weiss too!

Sydney began to read the article aloud. “Late Friday evening 18 year old William Tippen was arrested on charges of attempted rape and assault of a 17 year old girl. He was also charged with another count of assault and underage drinking. Mr. Tippen is currently being held at the county’s juvenile detention facility without bail.”

damn right! :stick: in your facy, will!

“Oh well only four more months then we’re free!” Eric shouted.
“Yeah no more standardized education.” Michael said.
“Yeah we get to pay our way from now on.” Sydney laughed.
“But it’s gotta be better.” Eric said hopefully.
“It better be.” Michael sighed.

aah, senior year... 😆 all those memories of plans you make hihi

sweeet update, Janet! ;)

by the way- if my quotes won't work, I'll kill someone!

first: i'd like to appoligize... the last couple of chapters kinda got below standards for me... honestly i kinda lost interest & direction in this story and i feel just horrible about it... but the sequal - which i will begin... well i dont know when b/c of damn school but i will be awesome i swear!

Chapter 36
Monday morning Sydney and Michael stood outside for a moment before entering the school. Sydney sighed heavily and said “let’s get this over with”
Michael put his arm around her shoulders and they walked in school together. Immediately everyone turned their attention toward them and fell dead silent. Any hope that they had the people wouldn’t have figure out the truth was dashed.
Michael and Sydney walked past everyone and went directly to their lockers where Eric was already waiting.
“See it wasn’t so bad.” He said with a smiled.
“YOU” A menacing voice said from behind them.
“Francie?!” Sydney gasped. Francie had come up to them surrounded by five of her friends.
“You how could you do this?”
“ME!?” Sydney asked indignantly.
“You had to go and call the police and ruin my birthday party. Let alone the fact that you ruined Will’s life. He’s in JAIL Sydney. He won’t get to go and play football for Penn State now.”
“You’re serious?!” Eric gasped.
“Who asked you.” Francie said meanly. “It’s this little b****’s fault.”
“Hey don’t talk to her that way.” Michael said as he stepped out in front of Sydney as if to protect her from any more verbal abuse.
“Oh look revenge of the nerds.” One of Francie’s friends retorted.
“Oh yeah we can be real scary when we start throwing our calculators.” Eric joked.
“Whatever Sydney I hope you’re happy down at the bottom because that’s where you’ll stay.” Francie said.
“I am happy! A thousand times happier than I ever was with you!” Sydney shouted. “And you know what? I’m glad my father called the police because Will deserved what he got for what he did to me.”
“Ugh,” Francie said in a very distraught tone. Then she stepped forward and slapped Sydney across the face. Sydney and everyone else gasped. “Doesn’t feel good to have a taste of your own medicine does it?” Francie taunted.
Sydney stepped forward as if to do something to Francie which is exactly what Francie wanted. Michael was poised to pull her back but Sydney didn’t do anything. She just smiled and said “You know what you’re not even worth it.”
“FRANCINE CALFO!” The principle shouted. “My office NOW. And the rest of you – there’s nothing to see here get to class.” Then he walked off with Francie who was looking very panicked.
“Ok that was awesome. I wish I had a camera.” Eric said.
“Very nice.” Michael said as he kissed her head.
“Oh that felt good.” Sydney sighed.

Chapter 37
“Hey guy did you get any of your college acceptance letters yet?” Eric asked Sydney and Michael one day in late March.
“Uh no” Michael laughed.
“I guess I forgot about those.” Sydney sighed.
“Don’t be sad – college means freedom YAY” Eric said. Sydney laughed but the truth was that with high school ending, she was unsure where her relationship with Michael was going. But she needed to find out, so after school she asked him.

“Michael we need to talk”
“About what?”
“College.” Sydney said.
“What about it?” Michael asked.
“Well you wanted to go to MIT right?” Sydney asked.
“Yeah.”
“Well that’s in Massachusetts. And I wanted to go to UCLA so....” Sydney sighed.
“Ohhh” Michael gasped.
“I was just wondering what you’re feelings were on having a long distance relationship because... I don’t want to break up.” She said.
“Neither do I” He smiled. He reached over and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and then placed a gentle hand under her chin. “We’ll figure it out, I promise”
“Okay” She smiled as she gave him a hug.

~*~

The following week Michael received his letter from MIT. He had been accepted to the school but somehow it was bitter sweet. All his life he had wanted to go to that school but now, something had changed. He wasn’t sure if it was worth leaving Sydney on the other side of the country just to get an education he could get somewhere else.
~*~

“Guess what?” Sydney beamed one morning before school.
“What?”
“I got in to UCLA!” She shouted as she hugged Michael tightly.
“That’s awesome. I still haven’t heard back from all my schools....”
“Oh that’s ok. I’m sure you’ll get into MIT” She smiled.
“Thanks Syd.”

Addicts list:
1. Bekirock
2. Spirit
3. vaughnsgurl4lf
4. stealthy
5. ASIOagent
6. peanutbutter
7. Sydney Bristow 2300844
8. Bubbles
9. mountaineer143
10. Hired-Goon
11. gucci_94
12. Vaughnlover15
13. berry_kyoote_spy88
14. sexcivaughn14
18. SydneyVaughn47
23. ohiochic2010
24. Alwazabrat
25. alias05
47. gis_scaper
72. blue_bird
91114152323812081161651419. shotput25ash

PM list:
peanutbutter
sexcivaughn14
mightylittleone
jughelynj
berry_kyoote_spy88
pantarei47
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
PoketRockets11
syd26
agentmoose
stealthy
Mountaineer4746
Vaughnlover15
~VartansGirl~
shotput25ash
retropanda
vaughnsgurl4lf
alias_luver
Agent_Britt0710
krzykty57789
vaughnshoney
freckles3706
loane
gis_scaper
hannahb
SydneyVaughn47
Spirit
blualoha
anji_alias
deranged_girl
bellasbaby
Alwazabrat
Sydney Bristow 2300844
Bubbles
phoebs
ASIOagent
ooigooicatarpiller
mountaineer143
vartan-lova
Bekirock
frangipani
wanttobew/MV
ChrisM
batman
Alias Fan Gillian
blue_bird
jgmvlover
ams4alias
ohiochic2010
Hired-Goon
Xtremelimits08
gucci_94
gartan011
Emmy_d
alias's-gurl#1
lauren-is-a-b****
ktstar
smartgirl2004
fire*N*ice
msu_ruby
aliasfreak8903
alizas
Jen-Jen
sydney_alias_vaughn
dsracing99
alias05
lizababy
Miroslav_Kozlova
Ms.MichaelVaughn
i'm an aliasaholic
emetib
Silvinha
Jen-Jen
Sydney A Vaughn
Nancy O
gillybean

first!!! :bounces:

i think i beat the PM. i think!!

first: i'd like to appoligize... the last couple of chapters kinda got below standards for me... honestly i kinda lost interest & direction in this story and i feel just horrible about it... but the sequal - which i will begin... well i dont know when b/c of damn school but i will be awesome i swear!
your fic is awesome!! and its below standards for you... so, the sequel will be way way way awesome?

“You had to go and call the police and ruin my birthday party. Let alone the fact that you ruined Will’s life. He’s in JAIL Sydney. He won’t get to go and play football for Penn State now.”
“Who asked you.” Francie said meanly. “It’s this little b****’s fault.”
--> whats wrong with her???

“Whatever Sydney I hope you’re happy down at the bottom because that’s where you’ll stay.” Francie said.
--> is this francie talking or the double? hihi! kidding!

“I am happy! A thousand times happier than I ever was with you!” Sydney shouted. “And you know what? I’m glad my father called the police because Will deserved what he got for what he did to me.”
--> go sydney!!!

Sydney stepped forward as if to do something to Francie which is exactly what Francie wanted. Michael was poised to pull her back but Sydney didn’t do anything. She just smiled and said “You know what you’re not even worth it.”
--> does she even have ANY idea what really happened. i mean.. she is DUMB right? your friend, about to be raped by your friend.. she likes will right? maybe THAT is the reason.

“Oh that felt good.” Sydney sighed.
--> michael's kiss?? :naughty:

“I was just wondering what you’re feelings were on having a long distance relationship because... I don’t want to break up.” She said.
“Neither do I” He smiled. He reached over and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and then placed a gentle hand under her chin. “We’ll figure it out, I promise”
--> so the sequel will be their about their college life???

The following week Michael received his letter from MIT. He had been accepted to the school but somehow it was bitter sweet. All his life he had wanted to go to that school but now, something had changed. He wasn’t sure if it was worth leaving Sydney on the other side of the country just to get an education he could get somewhere else.

“What?”
“That’s awesome. I still haven’t heard back from all my schools....”
“Oh that’s ok. I’m sure you’ll get into MIT” She smiled.
“Thanks Syd.”
--> he lied... hihi... he really is IN LOVE... awww...

thanks janet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

2nd hopefully. i really shouldn't be reading this late but hell. I really liked the fight , did francie even know the thruth and i think will got what he deserved.And i find it kind of weird that Michael didn't tell her that he got in to MIT maybe something planned there.
Ooi

Hey!

Wow, great chapters!! =]
*claps*

“You had to go and call the police and ruin my birthday party.  Let alone the fact that you ruined Will’s life.  He’s in JAIL Sydney.  He won’t get to go and play football for Penn State now.”
“Who asked you.” Francie said meanly.  “It’s this little b****’s fault.”
I started to wonder if Francie's brain damaged......she's so annoying here!Ugh!

“I am happy! A thousand times happier than I ever was with you!” Sydney shouted.  “And you know what?  I’m glad my father called the police because Will deserved what he got for what he did to me.”
Yay go Syd!

“Neither do I” He smiled.  He reached over and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and then placed a gentle hand under her chin.  “We’ll figure it out, I promise”
Please stay together forever! :D

“What?”
“That’s awesome.  I still haven’t heard back from all my schools....”
“Oh that’s ok.  I’m sure you’ll get into MIT” She smiled. 
“Thanks Syd.”
What??? He lied!!! I hope he had applied UCLA too, LOL!! :woot:

And yay there's a sequel! Oh btw the chapters are not below-standard at all! ;) ^_^
Thanks for the PM!

Lesley

that was a awsome fight!! cant wait for more, but why didnt michael tell syd that he got in to MIT!!!! if they are meant for eachother they should be fine or he should get into UCLA!! that would be awsome also

awwww no they cant break up!!!
awesome chapter, why is he keeping it from her though?? francie got what was coming to her, poor syd though, she didn't deserve a slap!!
thanks for the pm!

Back