iPad

What do you think of the NEW iPad from apple iPad
The iPad has been released in the USA and is soon to come to the UK

What do you think of the Design?

What do you think of the Specifications?

What do you think about the Price?

First I really did not like the product but looking at many youtube video it has changed my mind and I might purchase the iPad but there are some bugs already found in the US.

I heard about it coming out, Then i heard about the bugs and thought no more about it. I may read up on it when most the bugs are fixed.

well i played with one to test it out i dont like it at all its just away for apple to make more money its like a laptop with a little more to it but you can break the screen and it dont fold up

dragoth said:
well i played with one to test it out i dont like it at all its just away for apple to make more money its like a laptop with a little more to it but you can break the screen and it dont fold up

When it comes to the UK, I will see if I agree with you.

I played on the ipad today at my local apple store. Its is okay the speed is fast. But the thing I was put off about is the prices its really expensive. Its half worth it as there are some nice feature as a music player build in, wifi and it has around 9 hours of battery life. But I think apple could have added a webcam to it as it is a portable computer.

I love it, But it's 2 x the price I'd be willing to pay for it, It's not that I don't have the money, I recently paid £440 for an iPhone, and I'm not willing to pay £529 for the iPad that I'd be interested in buying.

Back