iPod minis

nance

TUMS
Ohmyirina... have you seen these little buggers? :lol: They're so cute. :shocked:

index_headerfamily01122004.jpg

I want the blue oooone. :mellow:

green or pink for marly...why isn't there an orange 1? but they don't hold as many songs as the ipods...so I really don't know which 1 i want...

nance said:
they're not expensive at all! $250?

Compared to the regular ipods... :o_O:
:lol: I'm poor. (Read that with a southern accent) poooor.

ipods can also store data right? So it's not just songs. It's kinda like a floppy disk (remember those? :P)

I wish I had an ipod though, along with high-speed internet. I get bored. I need to listen to some Kelly at school :D

AliasALIAS said:
nance said:
they're not expensive at all! $250?

Compared to the regular ipods... :o_O:
:lol: I'm poor. (Read that with a southern accent) poooor.

ipods can also store data right? So it's not just songs. It's kinda like a floppy disk (remember those? :P)

I wish I had an ipod though, along with high-speed internet. I get bored. I need to listen to some Kelly at school :D
so am I! all teenagers are. :lol: that's why i have a crummy job.

i don't know about the data thing. :confused:

Frogboy_Lives said:
hotpot said:
Frogboy_Lives said:
hotpot said:
I want a pink one!!!! Would it be a bad thing to use graduation money for one?
that depends on what you mean by graduation money
The money I might get from my relatives when I graduate from college in May.
Oh, 'kay, nah it wouldn't be wrong at all.
Heh - good. :D I would hate to use it for something responsible. ^_^

Hello, I am an Ipod expert. Ask me anything about an Ipod or an Ipod Mini and I will gice you the answer. I don't have an Ipod though. :P I'm broke as a joke. But I still research them.

$250...hrm...I think I rather splurge on the abs remake of Jen's Valentino dress...the color and design was divine...and if they made orange mini ipods...then well....yes...it could match my prom dress (except shopping for a dress freshmen year sounds rather dumb...)

I'm getting one for my birthday!! We had my party last week, cuz we'll be out of town on my actual birthday, but my mini hasn't come yet. We ordered a pink one, but I really don't care which one I get! I'm so excited to get it!!

Back