Politics Iran on fire

Has anyone seen the current crisis going on in Iran? Many groups have outright accused President Ahmedijenad of rigging votes in his favor. People have been killed for "illegal" protesting, and there's a lot of rumor floating around that the current government, Ayatollah included will end up getting over thrown. Much like how the Shah and his family were overthrown during the revolution of '79-'80.

I been following the story...where did you hear this they might be overthrown? That would be a really interesting and important turning point.

I didn't hear it, but it's the goal of the people. It was bound to happen. The individuals who've been brain washed by this regime are now realized how bad this is. People who were at least 10 years of age or older during the first revolution remember what Iran was like before the Ayatollah came in power. A western-like Iran, where it was just like its American counterpart. Sharia law wasn't applied in the country at that time, women were free to dress however they wanted to, and much more. Iran is already split in half from top to bottom. It's not necessarily known, but it's obvious.

Whether or not Khomeini and Mahmoud are exiled and or killed isn't important, what's important is the people overthrowing the reign of terror that's a so-called government.

Well I was watching the news last night and they said that the Ayatollah's decision regarding the election was going to come out today but they all expected him to declare them valid because he all but congratulated Ahmedijenad on winning the election.

He's supposed to come out tomorrow, Friday, to deliver a peace sermon, and ask for all the violence to stop. Mahmoud is nothing but a hand puppet at the hands of the Ayatollah. Fortunately, knowing the free world, the US will end up getting their hands dirty. Which is much needed to bring a proper democracy to the country, as well as establish a pre-revolution environment. That would mean getting rid of the ridiculous Sharia set of laws, as well as letting people have the freedoms they deserve.This would open up trade with the US, and the Iranians of yesteryear can rejoice to have their real country back. Non of this nonsense. People are realizing they'd been brainwashed the last 20 years. They're realizing right and wrong. They're rebelling now.

Last I checked, Iran has now blocked MySpace, Facebook, Twitter (I think), Proxy networks, etc. Just so no news gets out. Quite pathetic if you ask me.

It appears that things are getting worse and worse everyday. England is pulling all diplomats and their families out of the country.

Back