Irina and Her Plans

Okay here is speculation of all things associated with Irina and her plan or more like obsession with Rambaldi! What do you think they are? Are they to use Rambaldi for good or bad? Will she go back to Sydney and Jack once she has learned everything she can about Rambaldi? Will she remain loyal to Sloane or give him the ax after he helps her?
Here is what i think of Irina and her unknown plans. I think that she will try to find out everything about Rambaldi no matter the costs or how evil they are, but only if it doesnt hurt sydney phsyically(like in killing!lol we know she doesnt care about shooting her! :P ) i also think that once she is done using sloane she will either kill him or just disappear from his radar.(that would be very cool though sydney vs irina, irina vs. sloane, sloane vs sydney, hmmmm.....)so what do you think?!

THE UNFOLDING
(Pls. remember that you heard this first from Jason Bourne)

These things I’m going to say may not happen this season 2. "Truth" is gonna take a lot more time than an episode to be told!

1.Irina, when she was still working for KGB as Jack's wife, accidentally discovers Sloane's obsession with Rambaldi and was convinced that the prophecy was true.
2.The prophecy was not really about her, but about her daughter, Sydney. (I foretell that Sydney will lose a loved one very close to her heart and this would make her use the Rambaldi artifacts to avenge his/her death. If you really think about how the prophesy was phrased, it ominously insinuates that the ONE would release cataclysmic powers, whatever that is, because she will be filled with wrath or thirsting for revenge and seeing Mt. Whatsitsname doesn't disqualify Sydney).
3. Knowing this, Irina faked her death and left KGB, Jack and Sydney, and went freelance to find a way to know more about everything about Rambaldi. To outwit Sloane from baiting Sydney and stop apocalypse from happening. And that is why she is so obsessed about getting all the artifacts.

You think Sydney would believe her mother if she told her this? No!
Hence, truth takes time....

jason bourne you just might be onto something becuase now we know that irina was trying to get all the artifacts away from sloane, protecting sydney and that syd is infact the woman on page 47 and the one in the prophecy!!

1.Irina, when she was still working for KGB as Jack's wife, accidentally discovers Sloane's obsession with Rambaldi
FAN FIC SPOILER!--------------------- I happened to have that planned for my fan fic!

OVER

Many of that came true Jason Bourne... hmmm.... unknown identity... Are you a crew member on Alias?

Hee. Could be. I knew spoilers for the finale two weeks before the episode aired. (see sd-1 boards) So either we had the same source or maybe he's just really good at speculating. And I love his speculations (except for the one that Sark is Sydney's brother, which I know for a fact that's not gonna happen - thank god)

OK, since the finale, we've learnt a bit, but to be honest we still don't know Irina's true plans, do we? ;)

K. Ackles said:
Will we ever learn Irina's true plans though? She is very elusive...
I hope so, knowing JJ we'll be teased till the end of the season, actually even longer. Take Rambaldi, we have waited two seasons for that and we still don't know what the whole prophecy is :rolleyes:

Alias_Freak said:
I think Irina is planning to... stop Slaone...
That's Sydney's job (assuming Irina was telling the truth when she said, "Only you can stop Sloane.") ;)

But maybe she'll help Syd???

And that stuff from Jason Bourne is creeping me out...he posted all of that stuff (most of which came true!) and I haven't seen him first...

K. Ackles said:
But maybe she'll help Syd???

And that stuff from Jason Bourne is creeping me out...he posted all of that stuff (most of which came true!) and I haven't seen him first...
Jason Bourne, who's that?

Yup. Really creepy...so we had an inside track on Irina, and we didn't even know it!!! But we still don't really know what her plans were!!!

K. Ackles said:
Yup. Really creepy...so we had an inside track on Irina, and we didn't even know it!!! But we still don't really know what her plans were!!!
That's so cool, he can come back if he likes! ^_^

yep...im sure he will be back to speculate some more next year..great speculations!

but now i have no clue what irina's plans or even where is she and what has she been doing for two years as well?!?! :blink: the puzzle gets more complicated!

I think there's something huge that she's planning and maybe it involves Sydney.

Back