Irina and Her Plans

I wonder what she's been up to in 2 years, so do you think that she knows what was going to happen to Syd, cos I have a feeling she did/does ;)

K. Ackles said:
Or maybe she just went her own way, because w/o syd to keep her grounded, she might have done some wild things.
I like that theory, she's badder than ever.......??

I think that would be cool...maybe she killed Sloanne (YAY!!!) and has this rambaldi thing for herself. Or maybe she has Jack back *sweet*.

I hope it's the later!

I thought her plans were using Sydney in the prophecy, but after the spoilers, I'm as confused as I ever had been. ;)

Well...I hope she hasn't done anything really bad, cause then I'll be in love with evil! Evil is fun, who am I kidding :rolleyes:

Oh come on, we love Sark!!! ANd then there are all the other hot guys...like Pyro from Xmen and Draco Malfoy and....lotsa others!!!

K. Ackles said:
I think that would be cool...maybe she killed Sloanne (YAY!!!) and has this rambaldi thing for herself. Or maybe she has Jack back *sweet*.

I hope it's the later!
AWWW I hope she did get back with Jack....that'd be nice.... :love:

Here's my take on Irina's plan:

It started when she made her escape with Sloane.
Unbeknownst to Sydney, Jack set in forward a trap for Sloane.

Here are the clues:

1.Remember how Syd shot Irina in the arm? Irina dropped something before that.
2. If Irina knew that Sark planted a detonator in the building, why did she called Syd's name out in the first place?
3. In Endgame, Neil Caplan was sought to be killed by Elsa's handlers. Even though that is true, why did Jack forbid Sydney from going to Russia in the first place?

Think about that for a while :smiley:

Good point seedling! They are together...plus I always thought Irina has a way of keeping things up her sleeve. :sly: Plus I think Irina has good intentions, especially now that Sydney is back in her life (well kinda..lol) ;)

1) she dropped the disc with everythink on it
2) she wanted to save sydney b/c she loved her but her loyaltiys lied else wheres
3) im watching that ep 2 nite

jess
IRINA ROX!! hey can someone help me get a signature??!!??

Back