Season 2 IRINA DEREVKO

:redhair: What do you think Irina was up to? I think that she is just fooling sloane, but really she's working with the CIA. But, you never know, she could be backstabbing them. I can't wait for the next episode.

I don't know. I hope she's just trying to get to Sloane, but did you see her when she reached for the Rambaldi book? She had this look like it was some sort of god, and that's not good. Nope, that's never good. On the plane also, she said she became obsessed with Rambaldi, and Jack didn't because he had Sydney. Well, Irina STILL doesn't have Syd, so she may be betraying the CIA. Heck, this could be some long term plan, like Jack was thinking she had in the beginning.

Irina is NOT working for the CIA. Either she's working for herself or she's working with Jack. But deep down she's only working for herself.

Well with Irina, you never really know. It's all quite confusing. Everybody could be right, she could be doing this for herself, or for information, or to prove herself to Jack, or to bring down Sark & Sloane. Irina is a cool character in my view, Irina doesn't bother me, it's all psycho Francie that bothers me -_-

Irina Derevko is very confusing, you never really knows what she's thinking or doing, she could be a traitor again or trying to help the CIA and her distant family, you never know.

That's what I love about her, she's so mysterious, so disarming as Jack said, and yet so lethal and dangerous. Taking a look at her you see just a regular woman, but take a closer look and you can tell there's more than meets the eye. I'm now thinking she's definitley not working for the CIA, and like Dark Wiccan said, she's working more for herself. Makes sense doesn't? Why would she want to share the glory of getting all Rambaldi's works with Sloane?

I think most likely she's working for herself. Irina told Syd that she loved her before she left. that could mean that she didn't intend on returning.

That's what I love about her, she's so mysterious, so disarming as Jack said, and yet so lethal and dangerous. Taking a look at her you see just a regular woman, but take a closer look and you can tell there's more than meets the eye. I'm now thinking she's definitley not working for the CIA, and like Dark Wiccan said, she's working more for herself. Makes sense doesn't? Why would she want to share the glory of getting all Rambaldi's works with Sloane?

i totally agree with you.

i think taht all she does is for the best of her family. the years that she spent with jack and sydney were the best of her life. ;)
is obvious that she will do anything to protect sydney and maybe even jack and jack knows this now.

Back