Irina Derevko

I don't understand what happened with Derevko at the end. She was helping Syd right, so she betrayed Sark, then now, who does she work for? What do you think She meant when she said that Sloane thinks he is the chosen one, but Sydney you are?!?!

That maybe Sloane thinks he's the one in the Rambaldi prophecy but really its Sydney?? :P

Hmmm..... Not sure.....Irina is known to lie...But she has come through for Syd in the past so who knows but JJ.... :smiley:

ya... and the Irina working for anyone... in the eppy Dixon wuz like he knows that Irina works for herself only.. so maybe that's what it is

I agree... Sloane and Irina are only motivated to do things as long as its good for their purposes.....

Sure, Irina may give a small hint to Syd here and there, but its all about Irina and what she wants.....

duh...when dixon said that, i was like "yeah! go dixon!" i have said that all along, when there was all that speculation on whether she was loyal to sloane, or the former KGB, or her the CIA, and i always said "she only works for herself! its all about her!" and im sure most of you did too cuz we got smart people here :D

Irina's never been loyal to anybody except for herself and her daughter.....Syd just has to realize that....Irina's been totally looking out for Rambaldi artifacts for her own keeping because she knew that her daughter was the key to rambaldi!

Milo47 said:
Irina's never been loyal to anybody except for herself and her daughter.....Syd just has to realize that....Irina's been totally looking out for Rambaldi artifacts for her own keeping because she knew that her daughter was the key to rambaldi!
Agreed. Irina really is a loner.

Yeah, but she does have sark....except he just got caught so not really anymore...but soon enough she'll earn Syd's trust and they together will go after Sloane, becuase secretly Irina has copied everything of rambaldi and sloane doesn't know it!

obviously not! he does have all of the rambaldi artifacts! and right now has control of "the telling"....i wouldn't be so sure he's stupid

Irina did give up Sark's location to Sydney. I think Irina is working for herself mainly. Her loyalties are unclear for the most part, but I'm confident that she is loyal to Sydney, although it is not obvious to Sydney at this point, especially after the Dark Turn episode. I agree that Irina is not loyal to Sloane - perhaps she might have been planning something but cannot act on it during the past two years. Sloane has all the artifacts, but I believe that Sydney is "the chosen one," so Irina may decide to work with Sydney eventually. Once Sydney can trust her again that is.

Yes Irina gave up Sarks location but Sark was captured very easily. Sark even dressed in casual clothes which were not as classy as most people in the bar wore. It was as if Sark did not want to get one of his good outfits messed up. And Sark was very cooperative. Irina said she did not know where Sloane was so they needed Sark but then Irina shows up at the same time as the CIA so Irina had lied in that she knew where Sloane was. From these clues there is a strong possibility that Sark was suppost to be captured on Irina’s instructions.

I have no clue what 'side' Irina is working for anymore, I think I've given up trying! :blink: I'm guessing she still loves Syd, but.... :thinking:

KikiCourt said:
I have no clue what 'side' Irina is working for anymore, I think I've given up trying! :blink: I'm guessing she still loves Syd, but.... :thinking:
:blink:

You're guessing?

She loves Syd of course, she does, did you knock your head! ^_^

irina's great i guess who she's working for is just part of the show's mystery maybe will find out someday but who says we'll be happy with who or who she isn't working for. that's why there's another season coming they're just keeping us in suspense.

Think about it :

In the last few epidsodes of the 2nd season, Irina escaped custody to join up with Sloane, however she knew that a bomb was in a building when Syd was there, so why did Irina called out for Syd in the first place? (Ep 17)

2nd point : Irina dropped something just seconds before Syd shot her in the shoulder while Sloane was escaping (Ep 18)

Sloane got an document(Rambaldi) from this monk named Conrad, whatever it was may have allowed to let Sloane know what about to happen next :

He was tempting Irina to follow him even further to his quest.

The only reason that Sloane was willing to forgive Jack in the 1st place after he & Syd betray SD-6 because Sloane had something else in mind.

As if he knew that Syd wouldn't become a pawn & guarnteed that Jack & Sloane may have reformed their partnership for a particular purpose.

I have been wondering the same thing. Irena dissapears at the end right before she tells Sydney "Your the chosen one not me." and jumps off a skyscrapper.

I don't know if I am the only one to think this but, if Irena knew that Sydney was in fact the chosen one, why would she dissapear, leaving Sydney with unawnsered questions, and what exact rolls did she play to gain that information and act on it? *May sound confusing, sorry*

When Irena relays this information to Sydney, disapears, adn then Sydney disapears, it makes me think that Irena is a prime suspect in Sydney's disapearance.

Any other suggestions?

Back