Season 5 Irina Derevko

Dark Phoenix

Frakkin' Insanity
So what do you think? Is Irina really bad, or does she have her own agenda?

What if Irina has been working for a higher black ops division of the CIA all the time? And she is working on something she can't tell anyone... Something big! Maybe there is an explanation to everything she has done, like killing Vaugn's father.

When Vaughn went to se her, when she was in CIA's costody she said "you look just like him" Isn't that something you say about a person you really know? and not just a person you shot, cold-blooded.

What if Vaughn's father was her partner or something? and he sacrificed himself, and that's why Irina had to kill him.

They say that all of this will go back to the very begining.. and that they will go out with a bang! This would really be a big bang ;)

Remember.... Truth takes time ;)

i hope she turns out to be good, although what kind of 'good guy' would torture their own pregnant daughter

hopefully she has her reasons that turn out to be ok. Maybe she didn't even kill Bill Vaughn, and he's working with her on Prophet Five. And maybe Vaughn's there too....

We don't know if she torture her. Irina is smart and knows about everything when it comes to her daughter. Remember.. she said "you havn't told her what you did to her, when i left.." to Jack, and she was refering to the 'Project Christmas' and i think she knows that Sydney can't be tortured for information...

But the fact that she has saved Sydney's life many times, shouldn't be a sulution to that she is good, and if she wanted Sydney dead she would have killed her along time ago.. she could just be saving her for her own agenda, like for the fact that she is said to be 'The Chosen one'..

But she love her, and "truth takes time" :smiley:

She also said this in the Horizon "I'll let my associates know that we got the location of the Horizon"

who is Irina's associates?

The most interseting associate would be Jack. Spyparents working together to protect Sydney!

Isn't Irina in fact helping Sydney?

Because if Irina knows that Sydney can't be tortured for information, and gave her the wrong location.. she also knows that Sydney's father wont rest untill he finds her, so Irina kinda knows that someone will come rescue Sydney from the tank ship!

And she also knows that Sydney will most likley go to the right location of the Horizon and find out what it is...

And that will make CIA one step ahead of ProphetFive

I always thought that Irina was never really good, but that she always cared for Sydney. But now I don't know what to think. If she cared about Sydney she wouldn't have done what she did to her. I still can't beleive that it was her!

I always thought that Irina was never really good, but that she always cared for Sydney. But now I don't know what to think. If she cared about Sydney she wouldn't have done what she did to her. I still can't beleive that it was her!

What if that was the only way for Irina to do it? What if the prophetfive people had something awful planed for Sydney?

I think Irina is giving Sydney her reason to get out of CIA, and leave the spybiz for good!

maybe irina is gonna double cross the people she is working with! she might have know that they were gonna come after vaughn and she is the one hiding him or Jack is. i think irina might be doing it for syd or being evil and trying to get something havin to do w/ rambaldi?

Rambaldi must be conected to Prophet Five somehow.. I don't thin we have seen the end of Rambaldi yet!

And Irina has allways been obsessed with Rambadli..

I think Irina is gonna be bad-bad-bad and at the end, she's gonna double cross Prophet 5 for Sydney.

Wanna read my theory about Prophet 5 ? Beware, it's long.

Ok... Prophet 5 is definitely related to Rambaldi. The guy Vaughn and Syd met at the beginning of the season said Prophet 5 comes from a manuscript called "La Profeta Cinque" written 500 years ago ! Oh ! Doesn't ring any bell ? Rambaldi is Italian and was living 500 years ago... Now what is this all about ?

In season 3, we learnt Syd had disappeared for 2 years so that she can find Rambaldi's DNA and the Covenant wanted to mix it with her eggs to provoke "the second coming". Sounds like the coming of a child. A child that would be a prophet. I mean, Rambaldi was a prophet and "Prophet 5" means a new prophet. I know you don't like this idea of a baby not coming from Vaughn. I think it's pretty weird as well. But at least it's logical.

"La Propheta Cinque" is about genetic code. It's possible that it is the child's genetic code or a way to implant Rambaldi's DNA into Syd's eggs, I don't know... It's also possible that this genetic code is a prophecy. In season 2, Rambaldi had encrypted a prophecy into DNA.

I wonder now how is the baby linked to the other inventions of Rambaldi ? Sloane said that Rambaldi dedicated his last days to a single project. Maybe there's a link between Syd, the baby, the Mueller Device, the Sphere of Life, Nadia and the Prophecy... At the beginning, I thought the Sphere of Life would be used to implant Rambaldi's mind into Syd's baby. It's not impossible even if it would be completely mad.

I also wonder how Sydney would "render the greatest power unto utter desolation" with a baby...

And how are they gonna make a big finale with that ???

I think Irina is gonna be bad-bad-bad and at the end, she's gonna double cross Prophet 5 for Sydney.

Wanna read my theory about Prophet 5 ? Beware, it's long.

Ok... Prophet 5 is definitely related to Rambaldi. The guy Vaughn and Syd met at the beginning of the season said Prophet 5 comes from a manuscript called "La Profeta Cinque" written 500 years ago ! Oh ! Doesn't ring any bell ? Rambaldi is Italian and was living 500 years ago... Now what is this all about ?

In season 3, we learnt Syd had disappeared for 2 years so that she can find Rambaldi's DNA and the Covenant wanted to mix it with her eggs to provoke "the second coming". Sounds like the coming of a child. A child that would be a prophet. I mean, Rambaldi was a prophet and "Prophet 5" means a new prophet. I know you don't like this idea of a baby not coming from Vaughn. I think it's pretty weird as well. But at least it's logical.

"La Propheta Cinque" is about genetic code. It's possible that it is the child's genetic code or a way to implant Rambaldi's DNA into Syd's eggs, I don't know... It's also possible that this genetic code is a prophecy. In season 2, Rambaldi had encrypted a prophecy into DNA.

I wonder now how is the baby linked to the other inventions of Rambaldi ? Sloane said that Rambaldi dedicated his last days to a single project. Maybe there's a link between Syd, the baby, the Mueller Device, the Sphere of Life, Nadia and the Prophecy... At the beginning, I thought the Sphere of Life would be used to implant Rambaldi's mind into Syd's baby. It's not impossible even if it would be completely mad.

I also wonder how Sydney would "render the greatest power unto utter desolation" with a baby...

And how are they gonna make a big finale with that ???
Interesting theory. I'm changing my original response, I'm leaning towards Irina being bad. I mean what was she doing for 20+ years, and funny how she ends up ruining everyones rambaldi plans either directly or indirectly. I don't know, but I definantly don't think jack should trust her this time he doesn't really think with his brain when it comes to her.

i think that irina is a good guy heres what i think of the irina thing

at the start of series 3 jack tells sydney that his been working with her mother to help find her.
jack must have met up with her at some point .all that time and all they found was 1 video if irina was helping jack to find the killer wouldt she have see the video too.so why did jack later say our daughters safe.

later on in series 3 slone gives sydney a letter with a key and code in it syd called jack and he told her that the codes where a method her mother had made up... this strang because when sydney finds out about what happen to her by kendall. syd was talking about how she got lead to the cube now if the covernet set her up how did they know the code sydneys mother had made up..

i still think irina is good and really loves jack and wants to proteced her daughters but there something going to happen and she will have to make a chocie family or ramboldi

She has her own way to protect her daugther so it just look like she is bad to us, but in the end I think we will get the truth about Irina Derevko, and why she did all the things she did, and that she really is good!

Back