Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Evil

• In Between

• Not Sure

• Total voters
I think she's evil but with a good heart, if that makes any sense. She really does care about Syd and Jack but I think she's "evil" in the sense that she works against the CIA.

let's see.. take a look at my av. it says that she's manipulative, dangerous and deadly, all of which are true. but she definitely has something underneath that harsh appearance. i believe she loves Sydney and Jack.

she's the kind of woman who takes extreme measures to get what she wants. does that make her evil? it's possible. but look at the life she's living.

Irina is definitely a woman of many layers. some of them are good, some are bad. what does that make her? ;).

hey randi, by any chance do you visit lenaolin.net i think ive seen your alias in the chat corner ;) if so mines julia :P if not hi im jess 8waves* 👋

alias_freak69 said:
hey randi, by any chance do you visit lenaolin.net i think ive seen your alias in the chat corner ;) if so mines julia :P if not hi im jess 8waves* 👋
oooh hehe yes, that be me!! hi Jess!! 👋 :D

*IriS* said:
let's see.. take a look at my av. it says that she's manipulative, dangerous and deadly, all of which are true. but she definitely has something underneath that harsh appearance. i believe she loves Sydney and Jack.

she's the kind of woman who takes extreme measures to get what she wants. does that make her evil? it's possible. but look at the life she's living.

Irina is definitely a woman of many layers. some of them are good, some are bad. what does that make her? ;).
you couldn't be more right! my english is not good enough for expressing my thoughts about irina being good or evil (n) but what you said was like taking my thoughts out of my brain and writing them onto this message board...so thanks for that!!! :D

Back