Irina is good. Here's why.

Oh, and as for Will's predicament -- don't forget who was responsible for that in the first place.
Um...Sark? I thought it was him, oh well, I'm probably wrong.

I love her! She's my role model...my role model is a killer and a sociopath...I need therapy...:thinking:

Same here!! It's ok! :hugz:

IrinaDerevko said:
Oh, and as for Will's predicament -- don't forget who was responsible for that in the first place.
Um...Sark? I thought it was him, oh well, I'm probably wrong.
Remember, Sloane, Sark, and Irina (Sark's boss) were all partnered up when Freplica was put in place . . . She bears some responsibility.
;)

Heres my thery:
As most fans will probly remember Sydney wanted to quit the cia. Irina agreed and said she woulnt talk to syd again if she didnt quit.But syd didnt want to quit till slone was dead. So i think Irina Went with slone to collect the artifacts to protect syd and to kill slone so syney would quit. maybe im wrong but thats my thery

Alias_Unknown said:
Heres my thery:
As most fans will probly remember Sydney wanted to quit the cia. Irina agreed and said she woulnt talk to syd again if she didnt quit.But syd didnt want to quit till slone was dead. So i think Irina Went with slone to collect the artifacts to protect syd and to kill slone so syney would quit. maybe im wrong but thats my thery
Irina told Sydney that she wanted her (Syd) to quit yet her partner Sloane called her to make sure that she would stay in the game knowing that if he didn't she would leave. This was all because Irina believed (apparently mistakenly) that Jack would want Sydney out of the game and that was what she was using as bait for his assistance in her extraction. Her purpose seems to have been to put the Rambaldi machine together. She had the opportunity to kill Sloane if she really wanted to (or to leave him behind for capture even, when his wife was killed)--opportunity that she didn't take.
;)

She had the opportunity...but was the opportunity right? That is the big question here? In doing that at either time, wouldn't Sark have tried to kill her?

The evidence has been that Sark works primarily for her (although he's flexible, so it can be difficult to tell). I have confidence, however, that Irina would have no trouble working around Sark and, should she be successful, his loyalties, would definitely shift to her, anyway. Anyway, Sark would be most likely to stay out of any powerplay to see who won out anyway and support that person without that pesky ambiguity.
;)

Perhaps Sark is even working behind the scene's for his own benefit, and is using the knowledge Irina and Sloane collected for his own use. That could be interesting.

Sark probably does have a hidden agenda, but I don't see him as his own leader. As Sydney said, he's a puppy looking for a master. (or did I get that from a movie? :o_O:)

AliasALIAS said:
Sark probably does have a hidden agenda, but I don't see him as his own leader. As Sydney said, he's a puppy looking for a master. (or did I get that from a movie? :o_O:)
I agree, and I think he seems in owe of Irina, he looks up to her, plus we don't know the history between the two, how he got working for her etc, could be an interesting part for season 3.

irina is loyal to herself, and doesnt want everyone dead because she will be blamed for it all, i mean on the last episode she says she doesnt know where sloane is and then happens to be shooting his guards, its rather ironic dont you think, she is so not good and is up to a little game of her own.

i written on another post that the whole sark getting captured thing was a set up, and i think its cause irina wants intel of the cia and needs a inside person and gets sark captured. think about it she managed to get on the computers.

I agree with you, I think the Sark thing was a whole set-up, but I read the SPOILERS, that......................

Irina thought Syd was dead :blink: , so that's got me completely confused about her knowledge of the prophecy.

it would be funny if the prophecy was just the telling saying that sydney goes missing for ages but in a really complex way, like 'the one who will cause will be gone but for the two' something really stupid like that.

Sovereign_m said:
i written on another post that the whole sark getting captured thing was a set up, and i think its cause irina wants intel of the cia and needs a inside person and gets sark captured. think about it she managed to get on the computers.
I don't know...Sark might have his own agenda....they didn't focus on him much in the finale so....:shrugs:

Back