Season 4 Irina reference?

When Syd and Vaughn were in the car the final scene, I noticed Sydney was dressed a lot like she was a few episodes ago when she was trying to convince Jack she was Irina 20 or so years ago. The expressions, the curls and the blouse looked very similar to me. It just stood out. This might not mean anything, but it looked familiar and seemed suspicious since Irina just came back to the show and told Vaughn not to keep secrets from Sydney.

Doo you think it could mean anything?

Sarkney_fan020 said:
When Syd and Vaughn were in the car the final scene, I noticed Sydney was dressed a lot like she was a few episodes ago when she was trying to convince Jack she was Irina 20 or so years ago. The expressions, the curls and the blouse looked very similar to me. It just stood out. This might not mean anything, but it looked familiar and seemed suspicious since Irina just came back to the show and told Vaughn not to keep secrets from Sydney.

Doo you think it could mean anything?
[post="1358924"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

^-yup! totally reminded me of her! i didn't know if they did this on purpose though...i know irina had that whole "car accident" thing where she supposedly died - but i don't know how it can be related

Ooooh that's good.

Syd did look a lot like Irina.

But, remember back to the beginning when Syd used to think that Jack and Irina had been driving? All the way back in Season 1? It wasn't until later, that she found out, that Irina was actually being pursued by some FBI guy.

But back to the whole Jack and Irina driving thing.

Since Syd was kind of dressed like Irina, is this like a parallel to the crash as Sydney thought of it when she was little. That her mom and dad had been driving and savagely crashed into?

I think you can understand what I mean..... :smiley:

AgentBlueEyes said:
But, remember back to the beginning when Syd used to think that Jack and Irina had been driving? All the way back in Season 1? It wasn't until later, that she found out, that Irina was actually being pursued by some FBI guy.

I'm confused...the "FBI guy" turned out to be her Russian handler. Are you saying that the person that hit "Vaughn" and Syd may be someone posing as an American but'll turn out to be a bad guy?

Wow, that's really a good theory. I mean, when the car crash happened, I was really too freaked out to really think about anything like that. All I could think of was "OMG, Syd and Vaughn just got into a massive car crash." But now that I think about it, Syd did kind of look like Irina when they were riding in the car, and the crash could be like, some freaky parallel to the crash Irina was in. Wow, that's kinda freaky.

History repeats itself....

It certainly parallels with Jack/Irena... but this could be an intentional red herring. But its a a great theory.

Back