Season 2 Irina Reveals what to Sydney

lenafan

Cadet
OK everyone is thrilled about part II of the season finale (as I understand it, there is a third season so it isn't a series finale)

The topic here is for you to guess, as wild as it may seem, what will Irina tell Sydney about Truth Takes Time. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Wild?? Hummmmm...well she's obsessed with Rambaldi, but why? I've written some fan fic on this, so I'm going to stick with my ideas, which are wild: Irina's mother was injected while pregnant with Irina with a formula derived from a Rambaldi manuscript which enhanced genetic characteristics. Were these also passed on to generation after generation? :argue:

well the assumption that i made up was that it is going to take time for Syd to trust Irina fully. Irina is pretending to be bad to betray Sloane. but remember that is just a pure guess.

Did you know that in the first episode of the econd season of Alias, Irina says Truth takes time to Sydney. Just thought that you should know that while we're on this topic.

I don't think she'll reveal everything, because Irina makes a darn good cliffhanger. But most likely, (parts of) her real agenda and intentions. Maybe something related to Rambaldi. But specifically what, I have no idea.

i think she is goin tell syd the truth about her motives and let her know that she can be trusted. but they may wait til next season and make that the cliffhanger. ugh i hope not cause i want to know whats up with irina!! :confused:

ames723 Posted on Apr 16 2003, 09:09 PM
QUOTE]i think she is goin tell syd the truth about her motives and let her know that she can be trusted. but they may wait til next season and make that the cliffhanger.[/QUOTE]
And does that mean Lena Olin will be back next season? Oh please let it be so. Then I'll wait for anything...
However, she's got to tell Sydney something! Even if a little! The truth about what? :chatchairs:

What?????

yeah i have a feeling that lena is going to stay cause i read that the next to die is probably goin to be evil francie. but who knows. i hope she stays!! :D

oh i sure hope she stays!! that would be awful if she left.

i don't know what she is going to tell but whatever it is...i can hardly wait!!!!!

well the assumption that i made up was that it is going to take time for Syd to trust Irina fully. Irina is pretending to be bad to betray Sloane. but remember that is just a pure guess.

That's what I thought. And I think Lena Olin is staying on the show, check Spoliers topic Lots o' Spilers.:D ^_^

If I told you what I thought it was, it's based on a spoiler, so I don't want to here, I don't wanna get in trouble or anything. Anyway, whatever it is that reveals her motives, which I DON'T know from spoilers, just from my crazy brain, what ever it is, it's gonna proove that she's good. And then (all pro-lena staying on ppl dont kill me) I think Vaughn's gonna kill her, cuz he doesn't know what she said. Since he's gonna do something, according to the MV interview in TVGuide that will put a strain on the S/V relationship. LMAO Since that thing came out, I've been OBSESSED with thinking what it could possibly be. I've got a like a "Ooops stupid Vaughn" folder in my head, full of spoilers, past events, and Freplica's actions (SOMETHING IS UP WITH THAT TIE!!) that could lead me to figure out what he's gonna do.

The sad part? I won't BE HERE FOR THE TELLING!! I'm gonna be in Israel for the finale, I'm gonna DIE!! Plus I won't have internet access!! What will I do????

aliaschick4mv said:
If I told you what I thought it was, it's based on a spoiler, so I don't want to here, I don't wanna get in trouble or anything.  Anyway, whatever it is that reveals her motives, which I DON'T know from spoilers, just from my crazy brain, what ever it is, it's gonna proove that she's good.  And then (all pro-lena staying on ppl dont kill me) I think Vaughn's gonna kill her, cuz he doesn't know what she said.  Since he's gonna do something, according to the MV interview in TVGuide that will put a strain on the S/V relationship.  LMAO Since that thing came out, I've been OBSESSED with thinking what it could possibly be.  I've got a like a "Ooops stupid Vaughn" folder in my head, full of spoilers, past events, and Freplica's actions (SOMETHING IS UP WITH THAT TIE!!) that could lead me to figure out what he's gonna do. 

The sad part?  I won't BE HERE FOR THE TELLING!!  I'm gonna be in Israel for the finale, I'm gonna DIE!!  Plus I won't have internet access!!  What will I do????
tape it??? ;)

good theory i actually could really see that happening but i REALLY hope that irina doesn't die.

aliaschick4mv Posted on Apr 16 2003, 09:40 PM
I think Vaughn's gonna kill her, cuz he doesn't know what she said. Since he's gonna do something, according to the MV interview in TVGuide that will put a strain on the S/V relationship
:angry: Not only would it put a strain a BIG STRAIN on their relationship, it would make me want to bop him myself!! OK I asked for wild suggestions...but WHAT did Irina tell Sydney to explain herself and her actions: Truth takes time?
Come on, what truth is taking so much time?

Puh-lease! Vaughn is not gonna kill her. As for Irina.. I don't think she'll tell Syd everything They'd probably need the entire episode for that to happen. It's probably some Rambaldi related stuff. If you read the episode description you see that Sloane begins to execute his new plan and somehow I think Irina and Sark are not going to be a part of it, and they'll try to stop it. So she's going to tell Syd the truth about her motivations and I have no doubt it's going to prove that she's good. Since Sark is working for Irina I think he'll play a big part in that "truth" and they'll all have to work together. Hence the "surprise twist in Sark's relationship with Sydney" that DA mentioned. If Irina is good, that means Sark is probaby good too.

Anyway... just my 2 cents.

Manu Posted on Apr 16 2003, 09:58 PM
As for Irina.. I don't think she'll tell Syd everything They'd probably need the entire episode for that to happen
And as we already know, it would probably take more than just one episode to give this episodic quote the time to tell the truth. :D :lol: :cool:

So dose that mean Irina will be im the next Alias seison? That'd be cool! But I did'nt Olin say she'd leave the cast??? :confused: Huh?

We know nothing about Lena returning next year. Her contract is being kept secret. She may or may not come back. (I think she is)

:eek:fftopic: Wait a minute, let's not get into a LO discussion: the question is what does Irina tell Sydney about her motivations or anything regarding Truth Takes Time. GO!

Back