Irina (SpyMommy) and Jack (SpyDaddy)

Winter

Cadet
Irena so knows that she can still affect Jack....
How long until he breaks??
Do you think he should??
oooooh....the tension between those two is so much fun!! :P

I have a feeling that Jack still truly cares for Irina. And I think Irina does care for him deep down too, but on top of that loving layer is The Man. I think she has hidden plans to betray both Sydney and Vaughn. Just think of it--How do you go from working for the KGB, having a family for evil purposes, killing hundreds, and shooting your own daughter to loving your family and helping their country?

Good point. But I think that when Jack and Irina were married that she really did love Jack and Sydney a little bit, but she just never forgot her purpose for marrying Jack in the first place. Cuz even Irina, the ultimate betrayer, couldn't truly act like she loves her family without meaning it, even by the slightest bit.

i think irina and jack loved each other a lot when they were married... i truly think she had strong feelings for him. but now, i think he really wants to blow her head off and isnt doing it for CIA/intelligence/syd's sake.
its sweet how shes becoming more motherly

I don't know....I'm not sure if he would have blown her head off without a second thought...I think he's using his hatred to protect himself from her...he's terrified that he'll fall for her again and that she'll betray him again...can't say i blame the guy...
but his walls are beginning to crumble....
of course, i'm not entirely sure if Irena is good or evil....knowing this show, the answer is prolly neither!! :rolleyes:
We'll just have to see what tonight's ep holds....i don't really think that Irena betrays them...if only for the fact that the ABC promo says she does...coz we all know that abc is run by monkeys 🐒
(to the person who first said that...I can't remember who you are but it's a great analogy!!! 👋 )

okei....just saw passage part 2....
he's crumbling!! he trusts her now!!! but should he??? I don't know...said alot of this in the passage 2 forum...so not gonna repeat myself...
I think that she honestly loved jack and sydney....i honestly don't know what to believe...the tear...it seemed so honest at the end...she cried it AFTER syd left...so it wasn't put on for her benefit....but I don' t want spymommy to be completly good....
and the toaster story...so great to see Jack loosen up and REALLY smile for once....
:sideroll: :flowers: :sigh: :devil:
and boy oh boy...jack screwed up big time not trusting Irena...wow...

From my point of view, I think Irena is starting to bond with Jack and Sydney, but she is still not completely good. But she is definitely not completely evil...anymore. ^_^ And like I said:

even Irina, the ultimate betrayer, couldn't truly act like she loves her family without meaning it, even by the slightest bit.

Take this from a person who is in drama class and has to act in five different plays.

I love the relationship, but I'm not sure I'd call myself a shipper because I'm not sure Jack and Irina could ever settle down happily together. I see it shaping up as a tragic love story. Gotta admit I'm a sucker for that!

Seems like Irina already did some pretty terrible things to keep the relationship/family together--some to Jack. She's some kind of woman! No wonder Cuvee wanted to kill Jack over her.

Lena Onlin is really pretty! I had a dream last night that she came to my school as a guest speaker and kept talking to ME! It was sooooooooo cool! I've had soooooooooo many dreams about Michael Vartan it's not even funny! He still hasn't kissed me in any dream yet! Damn him! :blush:

I think she's turning good, too, but still, you never know.

Yeah, she is pretty. You gonna keep dreaming about Michael til you get that kiss in your dream, SB201717? :smiley:

Yeah, I think Irina is going over to the good side (but very SLOWLY, it is her we're talking about)
And, ohh! I find the cat-and-mouse games between them SO amusing (and with that deadly necklace? I loved that!!)

Flames24 said:
I think she's turning good, too, but still, you never know.

Yeah, she is pretty. You gonna keep dreaming about Michael til you get that kiss in your dream, SB201717? :smiley:
Yes! I will! I was sooooooo close once! In one of my spy dreams Pierce Brosman kissed me!

Oooh, the tension between you and Michael in your dreams! Looks like I'll have to start trying to have some Jennifer dreams. She was great on Leno tonight!

Back