Irina (SpyMommy) and Jack (SpyDaddy)

I think Irina didn't love Jack in the beginning but started to over the years. I thinks she has always loved Syd. It's so cool watching Irina become more motherly.

Jack and Irina.... I think there is a little something between them.

hehe! I loved watching the toast conversation. Syd was looking slowly back and forth at Irina and Jack and Syd looked like... What's going on here? hehe!

yeah, i love the tension and those*little fights* between jack and irena! they can be sooooo funny sometimes! it would be cute if they hooked up*again* except this time NO LIES! i bet syd would be real happy if they did! but what would the CIA think of this? especially devlin. he'd be like: agent bristow, i thought you had something against irena derefko! hehehehe

I have a feeling that Jack still truly cares for Irina. And I think Irina does care for him deep down too, but on top of that loving layer is The Man. I think she has hidden plans to betray both Sydney and Vaughn. Just think of it--How do you go from working for the KGB, having a family for evil purposes, killing hundreds, and shooting your own daughter to loving your family and helping their country?

ya i totally agree you cant just change like that it hard to fogive for what she has done, also she killed vaughns father eehh that not good either.

i kinda hope that jack and irina hook up bcuz you can tell when they were married they were happy ( that toaster thing! ~LOL!~) and if they hook up syd would be realy happy and everything but how would the CIA handle it?!

I thought it was great that Jack went to Irina for help. I expected him to say something more when she asked why he came to her. You know, like, "The CIA analysts can't think like a traitor, but you can," or something. ;)

I expected him to say something more when she asked why he came to her. You know, like, "The CIA analysts can't think like a traitor, but you can," or something.
no kidding....
the whole 'when we were married i used to meet my case worker in his room' thing was like one huge bucket of ice water...wow...what a reality check....
and for some reason...i'm still not entirely sure that irina is completely good (yeah yeah...i'm a cynic)
:😁:

Winter said:
and for some reason...i'm still not entirely sure that irina is completely good (yeah yeah...i'm a cynic)
:😁:
Well then so am I....I want her to be good but don't think she should be trusted yet......she has a long way to go to prove herself to make up for all she has done :Ph34r:

agent hidden eyes said:
surprised how much trust he has kept back into her again.. he better watch himself again
Yes i concur (lol sorry couldnt resist)

I think Jack being a double agent for a long time feels like he he always has to be objective in the stuff he has to do, enter woman who betrayed him and then he feels he's gotta be more alert and defensive.

Personally i'm a bit of a J/I shipper, i read this fanfic about them with S/V and a touch of Sark for good measure and the ending was excellent, but to me so true to the show.

As for their relationship (or lack there of) on the show, it's gotta be gradual, like the whole S/V thing, longer or shorter, time will tell, hey that sounded like a possible candidate for a title of an epi. Okay im back into my world again so I'll leave it at that.

I'm becomming a J/I shipper myself..........but JJ has to do it VERY carefully. Jack wouldn't trust her for quite a while.

mdw said:
I'm becomming a J/I shipper myself..........but JJ has to do it VERY carefully. Jack wouldn't trust her for quite a while.
Yeah, the way Jack's portrayed, he it would appear he wouldn't be so trusting of her.

he's starting to come around though, or at least is open to the idea of maybe giving her a chance......look at his reaction in the Passage PT 2 when he refused to leave her behind.....

I think Jack and Irina are very slowly finding their way back to each other and coming to terms with what has happened between them. In his own way, by coming to her when he had other options, maybe he was telling her that his old feelings toward her are beginning to reawken. But do tread carefully, Jack!
🐈

Back