Irina (SpyMommy) and Jack (SpyDaddy)

Bottom line i think she is trust worthy because i believe she does care for Jack and the fact she wants to be in her daughters life. I think Jack and Irina will slowly begin to rekindle the flame and in the famouse words of the rapper Nelly "Its gettin hot in herre" :woot:

ya I agree. Jack really loves her and Irina really loves him. I think she came bak because she missed Jack and realized that her path through life would take her nowhere

IMHO, he never stopped. That's why he was so afraid of her. And this guy isn't even afraid of Sloane.

verdantheart said:
IMHO, he never stopped. That's why he was so afraid of her. And this guy isn't even afraid of Sloane.
I agree........he may have hated her for tricking him, and hated himself for falling for it, but he obviously never got over her. He tried to stay away from her b/c he knew he couldn't trust his feelings.

i think it might be weird if they got back together even though i dont think they will, it would though be good for syd.

i think that she does love syd after its like motherly love.jack is starting to trust her again very slowly but i don't see that must tension between them then s/v.i am a 100% s/v shipper.

I love the complexity of Jack and Irina's relationship. They are both so perfect, but I can't see them ever building a life together again. For now, I just love the way their relationship is progressing--I think it's the most emotional part of the show (and much more interesting than S/V).

By the way, "With or Without You" is the PERFECT J/I song! :rolleyes:

Yes!!! They are both complex characters, and their relationship is even more complex. I loved the action and the intricacy of Alias, but it was Jack and his relationship with Sydney that drew me into Alias most compellingly (now isn't that obvious?), and adding Irina to the mix just makes it that much better. Youth may be attractive, but it just doesn't have the capacity for depth that more seasoned characters have. Why? Simply because the younger you are, the less of a past you can possibly have--and the less dark corners there can be to explore.

I completely agree. It is soo cool to see the evolution of these relationships and when I go back to earlier episdoes I can see how much it has changed. It is really wonderful to see the trickery and understand the motives ov every charchetr. We see each situation from different eyes that way and this puzzle like element really draws me in

i am such an irina/jack shipper. i think she's going to have to save jack's life about a zillion times before jack trusts her totally. oh but i'd rather irina/jack get together than anyone else!!! love them!

vaughnmyangel said:
when I go back to earlier episdoes I can see how much it has changed.
I know, it's weird when they play a repeat and you see how they responded to each other before.

I have a hard time picturing them having a "normal" life w/ Irina as a free woman. Is it just me?

They had a "normal" life before . . . and, seeing them work together so easily, I can see it . . . the problem is all the emotional drop-offs they'd be skirting.

Meanwhile, I have another song suggestion for Jack/Irina - "Possession," by Sarah McLachlan, which includes the lyrics:

Through this world I've stumbled
so many times betrayed,
Trying to find an honest word,
to find the truth enslaved,
Oh you speak to me in riddles and
you speak to me in rhymes
My body aches to breathe your breath,
your words keep me alive,

And I would be the one
to hold you down,
kiss you so hard,
I'll take your breath away
and after I'd wipe away the tears,
Just close your eyes dear

Especially the reprise on Fumbling Towards Ecstasy . . .

verdantheart said:
They had a "normal" life before . . .
Well, what would Sloane think if Jack brought Irina home to live with him? They'd probably have to go into witness protection or something, which Jack doesn't want to do because of Sydney. Plus, lots of people know Irina's face.

Great song lyrics! :cool:

Back