Irina (SpyMommy) and Jack (SpyDaddy)

Ok I really get ticked off when people say that she didn't love Jack. Ok I realize she was a bad person and was sent to spy on jack but i don't think she could marry someone she didn't truly love, not to meantion have a kid with him. Like even if she was dedicated to her job I feel she did and still does love jack.

She said:
i agree. she couldn't have a kid with someone she didn't love. that's, just, wrong. irina had to end up loving jack.

to answer your question Sydney421. Go to My Controls then like on the left side and click on avatar options or something like that.

Nephie said:
i hope they get back together...that would be great :smiley:
It would be great, except it is impossible for them to have any kind of relationship now that would be beneficial to Jack. If she is caught, she will face trial on the 86 counts of espionage and 12 counts of murder she has hanging over her head, because she has now broken her immunity agreement. I still think Jack needs to find a more constructive relationship with someone he can love and who will love him back, without all the distrust and bad history. And I used to have such hopes for them! :(

I still have high hopes for them. We don't know for sure if Irina really killed those agents and if she really is/was the man. For all we know, she could've been framed for all those murders. Nothing is what it seems and anything can happen. We're slowly learning the truth and I'm optimistic.

manu im joining you in your optimism!! and in like irina says "truth takes time!" so im giving this situation time, and i will have patience with these two! they will see that they love each other in time!lol

;) Boy I can hardly wait for the season ending episode and then we have to wait 3 months for the opening WHICH I heard on one of the threads elsewhere has already been shot. OH puhleeze, tell me Lena Olin was in that one meaning...she signed...
OBW, if any of you think she's pretty now, you should see Unbearable Lightness of Being. She was smashing! I could :rolleyes: see why Jack was seduced. Wow! :cool:

Shot the premiere? Sorry... there's just no way in hell they could've done that. They haven't even shot the finale yet!

Generally speaking, a series doesn't begin the next season until after the hiatus. Usually that would be August/September, depending on the start date planned for airing.
;)

"When the time came for my escape, it was painful, because my love for you, for your father, was not a contrivance."

That's all :love:

I like that line a lot....it shows her true feelings I think and her true motives for her search for Rambaldi! I don't think that Irina really is looking for "supreme power"

*bump*

:wtf: I just can't accept the fact that this thread keeps falling into the second page (and so on). No wonder people are already starting a new thread. Shame on you, people!

Anyway, what are your wishes for the couple in season 3? :2love:

Sorry, I didn't know there was a thread for them already :thinking:

Anyways, for the next season?!?! Mm...I'd like to see them working together...

I want to see lap sitting.

No, seriously... hmm.. well, I believe they've been working together since Panama and I won't change my mind til I'm proven wrong. They're definetely working together.

I want to see some decent kissing with decent camera angles. Is that too much to ask?

Ditto. The way they cut away in "A Dark Turn", grrrrrr. We didn't get to see hardly nothing. :(

Since you guys don't want this thread to fall into second page, I thought I'd come annoy you. I don't really have much of an opinion on what I want to happen. I just like watching it. Your theories are fun to read (by the way, some of them are awesome). As it pertains to Jack and Irina (and basically all of Alias, but that's not the point), I have a nice little quote that I think is from Oscar Wilde, but I'm not sure because I'm always confusing him with another author, so could somebody tell me where I got this. "The truth is rarely pure and never simple."

Back