irina

Do you like Irina?

• 1. yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Absolutly love Irina she's the best thing to happen to Alias. I am so happy they brought her on this season and I can't wait to see what happens with her next season.

K. Ackles said:
[does odd little dance here]
OK, now I'm picturing the Deathwok clan's "dance of joy" . . . (you gotta be an Angel fan . . .)
;)

Anyone who doesn't like Irina should feel my wrath *does evil laugh*! How can you not like her, hell she's not exactly evil, apart from all the killing, but I overlook that and see that she's Irina so by God she can do anything she bloody well likes! ^_^

Well said smeg!!! Joy to the world...Irina was born...all who dislike her, will feel, our wrath (shrieks terribly breaks a window and shuts up)

K. Ackles said:
Well said smeg!!! Joy to the world...Irina was born...all who dislike her, will feel, our wrath (shrieks terribly breaks a window and shuts up)
Glad to see you agree with us, Ackles :D , I don't know why, but whatever she does I always try to make excuses for her, so in my eyes she can get away with well......murder!

Hehehehehe...I know my reply is a little late, but I agree!!! In fact, she did Alias a favour by killing Vaughn's dad. It gives him some character, and builds on the angst :D

All is forgiven :lol: . Did she definetly kill Vaughn's dad.....yes...wait no! Ha ha, with all that's go on I'm questioning everything :rolleyes:

Well, if she didn't do us the favour, I wanna know who it was so I can thank them personnaly!!!

But what is it that draws us to Irina...???

I don't know ;) really, odd sorta. Plus it's not just Irina it's Lena too. :D

K. Ackles said:
Exactly...it's not just how cool she is in Alias, she was awesome in QotD, and in Chocolat. But WHY????
That's hard question, and I'm gonna say her screen presence, her beauty, her well.....everything. Plus I've seen her in interviews and she's so down-to-earth and well...likeable.
Just thought I'd add that I think I'm the only one with a personal photo, ha ha , oh well!

YOU WHAT!!!!!!!! How did you manage that? Why don't I have one? I want one to!!!! ANd yeah, and her lines in ALIAS are very well thought out, I have to say. She also picks her roles carefully, so maybe she fits them a bit better.

:smiley: Click on your name, go to Edit my profile. Look on your left under Personal Profile and you should see Change perosnal photo, click on that. :D
I know this is off-topic but if you click on my name you can see mine.

So back to Irina, your right she does pick her roles very carefully and she picks them well.

Yeah I wish she was my mom too. It's sad really I sign everything with (lets pretend my name was Jill) Jill Derevko. lol ha ha ha :has a laughing fit and needs to be starped to a chair:

Back