Irina

Status
Not open for further replies.

markey2

Cadet
I'm new so don't bite my head off if this has already come up but, has anyone thought about is Irina is part of Sloane/Sark's plan. I was thinking what if Irina is trying to get rid of the CIA and maybe that's why she wants Sid to leave (Free Agent)

Just a thought please reply!

i was thinking the same thing if sark and sloane were that loyal to each other. i mean sark obviously knows about sydney and her double agent status(was!!) and that also means that irina must be in on it somehow or that is part of sloane's plan, because i think the whole plan included her turning herself in, and with the whole save Vaughn and try to kill Sloane!! i think it was a big set-up, and i hope sydney notices quickly that francie is not francie, because i think she is in danger, as well as Will(what did happen to him?) i hope the double agent gives us more clues as to what phase two is and who is all involved in their plot!

I definantly think irina is involved .she didn't just dicide to turn herself in because of sidney. every thing thats happended so far is leading to something big that involves phase II

well, at the end of phase one sark is on the phone with sloane
and sloane is on the phone w/ francie
anything is possible
sark might have big connections w/ francie :eek:

As much as i don't want Irina to be evil, I'm sure she is...probably just for controversey and that always undefined trust factor with her and Sydney. Maybe in the end, she'll turn out to actually have a valuable reason for doing everything she did in the past.

I wish she was loyal but it is just to unreal. With the prophecy and now this higher plan I just dont think it is possible fo rher to have good intentions as much as I would like

irina cares for syd forexample in truth takes time when a bomb was about to go off irina called syd's name so she would chase after her and not get hurt
also irina was part of phase one and helped give the cia info sloane wanted them to know so they could destroy the aliance

irina cares for syd forexample in truth takes time when a bomb was about to go off irina called syd's name so she would chase after her and not get hurt
also irina was part of phase one and helped give the cia info sloane wanted them to know so they could destroy the aliance

She has plans w/Sark and w/Sloane but why would she call out Syd and save her if she didn't care at all about Sydney in the truth takes time episode why would she go to all the trouble :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back