Season 2 Irina

okay we know she is bad know but do we really. charlie said something in the reaction thread that got me thinking, what if she is just tricking sloane. but as soon as she said all those things to sydney i started to think if she was setting this all up and it turns out she did! i really wanted her to be good, but unfortunately it looks like she isnt! what do you think about her?

In the past five minutes my mind has congered up about 5 ideas lol I am in shock, but considering vaughn didn't find anything on her, wouldn't that leave room for her to be playing sloane, I know she took the pages with her but what if she knew she had to have them on her for Sloane, I am over doing this I know, but I really can't get over her. Poor Jack, not again, he is going to be heart broken all over again and it will be worse. Alright, and judging from the next two titles it's going to be one heck of a show down. But I really want her to be good, and I know I am pushing it and she probably is the devil herself, but she must care about them possibly maybe....ok I give up. -_- :( :(

ooo irina, next week is truth takes time, so maybe she is good but like you suggested is playing sloane, but she might also be playing the cia just as well, i wonder if she was telling sydney the truth and if her thank you to jack about sydney were true?!

I still want to believe she's good, and I'm going to until there's absolutely no way to believe it anymore!! *plugs up ears* LA LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!.....

Hey darrel doomvomit, I love your signature!!! Remember this one? "Nobody talks to me much, except to say that 'Your questions are irksome' and 'Why don't you take your firs and your literal interpretations to the other side of the river?'" Good old Anya...:lol:

i know i know, i really am pushing this, i'm sorry. She probably will go back with Sark to her organization, if she did, i might be mad lol might be will be, i would only be made because of jack and syd and her playing them all over again, especially jack to do that to him again, that would really be heartless, and sadly i know vicki she probably is :(

Let's not forget the Rambaldi prophecy. Unless Irina sees that mountain in Italy, she'll be the source of much evil.

Remember last season when Vaughn and company broke Sydney out of confinement, when some government agency suspected her of being the one who would bring great destruction in the world. The Rambaldi prophecy said that the "evil" person would not have seen some mountain in Italy.

The CIA brok Sydney out of confinement and took her to the mountain in Italy, and they finally believed that Sydney was not the evil one.

So, I guess, to be consistent, Irina has to see that mountain as well, if she's really good....

right so the question is has she seen the mountain or not?
::down on knees:: I really hope she has scene the mountain.
Though sadly, I would understand if she were bad as well :(

oh i forgot about the prophecy, she's evil that confirms it but also remember it said "unless prevented"!!!!!!lets all hope that she sees that mountain or is prevented somehow!lol

i'm glad to see a lot of irina i guess they can't really keep her in that cell all season, what fun would that be??? but i don't know its so confusing

*after what she said to sydney---since she said it, i'm guessing that she knew she would leave, but did she say that so that sydney would know that irina is still on her side? or because after being decieved again sydney will as sure as hell never ever want to talk to irina again?

*that look on her face when she sees the manuscript

*her convos with jack---again same as what i said with sydney

*when she talked to sloane, she seemed pretty damn sincere and she had that evil tone in her voice like she did in the 1st episode, but according to her, her intentions were good in eppy 1 when she shot sydney and so on

oh jeez they just don't add up...i so hope that alias is on next week gaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Let's not forget the Rambaldi prophecy. Unless Irina sees that mountain in Italy, she'll be the source of much evil.

I think maybe that Rambaldi passage is being interpreted wrong. What it actually says is the person in the prophecey will "render the greatest power unto utter destruction". Well, what if when Sloane gets all this Rambaldi stuff together, he is the "greatest power"? Then, whoever the subject of the prophecy is, either Irina or Sydney (or somone else) would be "destroying" Sloane (a good thing) to fulfill the prophecy. The wording is tricky....

very interesting....bringing up the prophecy again...however, i never believed the person in the prophecy was ever meant as evil, simply as destroying the 'greatest power' which in my opinion is Sloane (especially if he puts together Rambaldi's weapon)
Now as for Irina...I think she's in it for herself...i believe she truly loves sydney, but that the stint with the CIA and now Sloane, they're all ruses to get Rambaldi for herself...she admitted it to Jack, that she was obsessed with Rambaldi...
now here's an interesting little bit....did anyone else notice her copying over the manuscipt right before Syd walked in? What the hell was she doing with it in the first place, why didn't the cameras pick it up, and why was she copying it?? for the CIA?

hmmm...sorry azelea...didn't steal your idea...looks like i was busy typing while you posted...
ah well...great minds think alike, ne?
:smiley:

hmmm...sorry azelea...didn't steal your idea...looks like i was busy typing while you posted...
ah well...great minds think alike, ne?

LOL! That was weird! Maybe since we both thought it, that makes it more likely to be true! Cross your fingers...:lol:

You're right about what the person will do -- render... destruction... etc.

But Irina is still the person they're talking about because they measured the size of Sydney's heart and other stuff to see if she was the bad one.... When the description matched Sydney, Sydney look like the bad one, but it was actually her mom.

Geez, I'm such a geek.

i noticed that as well, but really didn't think much of it until now....your right it was stupid of them to give her the manuscript, you would think they would be smarter than that but as some a say not so C or I just A .....but yes I do think she still has some sort of feelings for her daughter, but playing the CIA yes, and as for Jack I am still lost on, she could have played him but then why admit that she was obsessed with it to him, but then again when they kissed, maybe she meant it maybe she's playing him again....i can't do this i need to go lol

Back